No announcement yet.

what is this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ever have an intense curiousity to see a movie hardly anyone likes?

Comment

You people just don't know how to appreciate a movie for it's badness. It's movies that try to be serious but fail due to plot holes the size of godzilla that suck [War of the Worlds might fit in here, but it's excusable], or movies that try to be serious and succeed a bit too well. The Day after Tommorow isn't the kind of movie that can be taken entirely seriously which makes it more enjoyable for me. I can just enjoy the northern hemisphere being totally pwned and kids being hunted by hungry wolves. I was hoping to see comical frozen wolf statues tho... really hoping

I actually listened to the radio broadcast of War of the Worlds, the radio station I listen to decided to play it (well I think the 2nd version of it played in '49 or something) because of the movie coming out. I stopped paying attention after a bit but I remember something about a crazy guy who wanted to live underground and all the martians dying to microbes. Maybe I'll watch it on TV. Does the movie feature boobies?

Comment

HG Wells is a punk. What do I care if it's an old book. No excuses. If Tolkien farts, it's still a fart and it smells bad. The fact is, the movie was horrible, I was mostly criticizing the movie and not the book. The book might be good but I haven't read it, and it doesn't matter because the movie truly sucked.
        In da butt.
        "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
        THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
        "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

I agree the movie probably does suck. I haven't actually seen it. But I just don't like too many modern hollywood movies. I'm sick of CGI. It doesn't look realistic at all.

Give me great movies like Invasion U.S.A. They just don't make them like that anymore.

Comment

Working...
          X