Northern Italy flunks worlds biggest drug test

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Northern Italy flunks worlds biggest drug test

River Po awash with 'cocaine' (metabolic products)
    "Italian scientists have discovered that the river Po contains the remains of the consumption of more than 4kg of cocaine daily - equivalent to an annual snow festival of 1,500kg per year among the Po valley's five million inhabitants."
    "test for benzoylecgonine, a byproduct of the body metabolising cocaine which makes its way into the sewer system in the normal way"
    "The investigative team described the findings as "staggering", which comes as a bit of a surprise since the river Po benefits from the presence of world fashion capital Milan - generally considered to have the greatest percentage of anorexic models among its population and therefore the planet's highest per capita consumption of Bolivian marching powder. "
    Gaius Mucius Scaevola Sinistra
    Japher: "crap, did I just post in this thread?"
    "Bloody hell, Lefty.....number one in my list of persons I have no intention of annoying, ever." Bugs ****ing Bunny
    From a 6th grader who readily adpated to internet culture: "Pay attention now, because your opinions suck"

IIRC every dollar bill in the United States (and presumably every Euro bill, etc.) has trace amounts of cocaine on it.
    meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

etc? Are you insinuating so does ever pound bill? Yuan-bill? Ru-bill (pun)?

Comment

Comment

Comment

1500 kg/year for 5 million people = 0.3 grams/year/person. Not much for a user, but most of those people probably aren't doing any lines at all.

Comment

For every 99 non users there is 1 crackhead doing 30 grams a year.
              “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

I know some people in England who, by their looks, probably do 30 grams a day!

Hey, you ARE talking about masturbation? D'oh!

Comment

masturbating is a drug!

Comment

Working...
                  X