X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Solver
    Get rid of ICQ and install Trillian.
    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Re: ICQ question...

Originally posted by Carolus Rex
      I have an ad ("Find-a-date") beneath the "System notice" bar in ICQ, featuring a link to seek potential dates and partners...

I'm not interested in that and I want to remove it. Does anyone know how?

Carolus
      Find a date!

Comment

Who are you, strange newbie?
        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

you talkin to me?

Comment

Excuse me but finding dates on ICQ is pathetic. It only works if you are looking for russian women. Or gay people.
            I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

I used to like ICQ, and I much prefer it to MSN, but unfortunately no one uses ICQ anymore...

Trillian is a good alternative, but since I only use MSN nowadays, why would I want to use Trillian instead of MSN?
              I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyCracksCorn

ICQ is so 1998.

Yeah, I must admit I was disappointed after having reinstalled ICQ after a couple of years' absence...

Back then the chat was so ; the screen would split into two, three or four subscreens and you could see people writing in real time, letter by letter... When we used to set up Civ 2 MP games everybody was thrilled about that chat! Now, it's just another chat...

Guys, haven't you heard of the concept of network externalities? What's the use of having a phone if you're the only one in the world having one? ICQ may be lame, but it has a large installed base of users...

What's Trillian; I never heard of it? Must be a geological age or something...

Carolus

Comment

Re: Re: ICQ question...

Originally posted by Bereta_Eder

Find a date!
                  Don't need one. Besides, I think my wife would have something to say about that...

What's with the new nick; sounds like a cross-breed between an american police series from the 1970s and a brasilian soccer player...

Carolus

Comment

Originally posted by Bereta_Eder
                    you talkin to me?
                    Well I don't see anyone else around here?

(apart from the three people who posted between us )
                    Speaking of Erith:

Comment

I'm someone!
                      I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

Bereta = Paiktis

Comment

Originally posted by Ecthy
                          Bereta = Paiktis
                          Oh frigging hell, why do people have to go changing their names all the damn time!?
                          Speaking of Erith:

Comment

Because they changed underwear and feel like a new person?
                            The enemy cannot push a button if you disable his hand.

Comment

Originally posted by Combat Ingrid
                              Because they changed underwear and feel like a new person?
                              He never changes underwear! He's Greek!
                              Speaking of Erith:

Comment

I changed my name too

Comment

Working...
                                X