Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I challenge anyone to eat more unhealthy than me- what have you eaten today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Last Conformist
    I don't know what the unhealthiest I've eaten in a day is, but that day with spaghetti for breakfast, noodles for lunch, more noodles for dinner, and all washed down by about six litres of cola must've been pretty bad.
    Your poor colon
    "I predict your ignore will rival Ben's" - Ecofarm
    ^ The Poly equivalent of:
    "I hope you can see this 'cause I'm [flipping you off] as hard as I can" - Ignignokt the Mooninite

Comment

Originally posted by Ecthy
      Today I had two eggs for breakfast (plus other stuff). How unhealthy is eating two eggs for breakfast every day? How fatal the cholesterole for someone who's at the lower end of normal weight?
      eggs are cool.

From what I've heard (yes it's from a national medical radio show- but he seem s like he knows his **** for a doctor), cholesterol from eggs has not been shown to increase body cholesterol. This is in contrast to the big scared in the 80's about egg. Which followed the eggs are healthy craze in the late 70's where blenders were popular, and you would put raw eggs in the blender. mmm. yummy.

Comment

Originally posted by cubbyphan1138

Ok but then why start a contest about who has the least healthy diet?
        because I think eating 3 donuts a day is pretty excessive. I can't believe you freaks eat more than that. .

Comment

Originally posted by BlackCat
          Amateurs !

Todays diet has been four mugs of coffe with two teaspoons of sugar, half a bag of peanuts and a bottle of redwine - all this accopanied by several cigarettes. Since it's about midnight, I doubt that I get anything else.

Somehow I'm glad that my vacation ends tomorrow.
          the red wine and peanuts are good for you. Yes recent evidence has shown the oils from peanuts are very good for you. But they still advise moderation because of the saturated fats in peanuts.

Comment

Today is an easy one. My days are pretty weird, so this won't start at 12:00 AM.

I wake up around 1:30 PM. I ate a tv dinner for breakfast. Yes that seems strange, but I like to eat more food early, and less food late (see below). For lunch I had a cheeseburger I made at work. I washed the burger down with jellybeans (I have a weakness for these- and I can get them free at my job. I eat them everyday). And that's all I've had so far. For dinner I will eat one 8 oz Alberston Yogurt fruit on the bottom cup. That is 270 calories.

Yes I have said a few weeks ago I'm really watching my calories. It's just I fell off the wagon during that meeting. I cannot resist free donuts. Too compensate I went almost the entire day without food after that.

the TV dinner is about 350 calories I believe. I"m fairly certian it's under 400. The yogurt cup is 270. I'm not sure about the burger and jellybeans. But I'm certain that's under 1000 calories. I know for a fact I'll lose weight if I eat less than 1500 calories per day. And aside from last wednesday, I've been doing pretty good at that the past 2 or 3 weeks.

I've already lost 2 pounds. I'm trying to get my weight back under 140 pounds.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackCat
              Amateurs !

Todays diet has been four mugs of coffe with two teaspoons of sugar, half a bag of peanuts and a bottle of redwine - all this accopanied by several cigarettes. Since it's about midnight, I doubt that I get anything else.

Somehow I'm glad that my vacation ends tomorrow.
              If I had had nothing more than that for a day, I'd be writhing with stomach pains and migraine.
              Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
              The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

Originally posted by Dis
                because I think eating 3 donuts a day is pretty excessive. I can't believe you freaks eat more than that. .
                When I was a student we used to go out for midnight snacks quite reqularly. Midnight snack was 1/2 dozen donuts and a large coffee at Dunkin Donuts.
                (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Dunkin Donuts
                  Who is Barinthus?

Comment

Working...
                  X