Kuci...Is That You??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kuci...Is That You??

Next week I'll being into my new house. It's in the same town and I'll be going to the same school but my parents wanted a newer bigger house. It looks almost exactly like the house in the picture below except the garage is on the other side of the house, on the left side of the house there is a 1 story addtion, and we have a circular driveway, and the floorplan is different. The architect of the house below is the same one as our house. Its on 2.5 acres, it has 4 bedrooms, 3 full baths, 2 half bathrooms, and an inground pool .

Other gems:

For my birthday I think I should get a cell phone because I'm going into high school. I think it would be good to have because I'll be playing soccer in the fall, I'll be skiing every friday in the winter, and I'll be playing lacrosse in the spring (an also my sister got one when she was a freshmen). The thing is that the practice schedules change a lot and when you go to away games you never really know when your going to get back, and I don't have a car of course.
    So thats my justification for a cell phone (oh yes and in middle school I made High Honors all 4 quarters in all three years- all As).

Anyways which phone should I get. There are a lot of appealing ones out there. Service wise verizon or cingular is probably what I would chose since t-mobile and sprint don't have very good reception where I live. But I don't like verizon because there phones are so old. I like the Razr but it got mixed reviews. I also like the sony S710 but will its screen get all scratched up?

Does anyone have any suggestions? Price wise I've noticed you can get phones for pretty cheap, so at the most $100-$150. I would like something that is nice, but I'm not really concerned about how good the camera is, etc because if I want to take a pic I'll use my real camera.

I think I like the Razr over the sony. The razr is has much more of a wow factor. I like the black razr but the silver matches my powerbook.

My parents would pay for the service.

Comment

Now now, that's not fair.

Kuci would never get a powerbook.
      urgh.NSFW

Comment

no way that he has that few bathrooms

JM
        Jon Miller-
        I AM.CANADIAN
        GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Maybe Kuci and this guy are long lost twins. Of course this other guy is poor .
          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
          - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

The least you guys could do is try to hide the envy.
            (\__/)
            (='.'=)
            (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

They are just trying to goad Kuci out of the bathroom. We should all applaud their attempts to prevent needless blindness.
              “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

You don't need 8 baths to go blind. It is probable that many do so in a single outhouse.
                (\__/)
                (='.'=)
                (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

what do you do in the bathroom that might make you go blind?

JM<
                  Jon Miller-
                  I AM.CANADIAN
                  GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Sure, but by then they are old. With 8 bathrooms, it happens 8 times faster.
                    “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Miller
                      what do you do in the bathroom that might make you go blind?

JM<
                      fap, fap, fap
                      (\__/)
                      (='.'=)

Comment

Originally posted by pchang
                        Sure, but by then they are old. With 8 bathrooms, it happens 8 times faster.
                        Only adults are allowed to use the biffy where you come from?

Pretty ****ty fields around there, eh?
                        (\__/)
                        (='.'=)

Comment

I don't prefer to do that in the bathroom

but maybe it is because my bathroom smells..

JM
                          Jon Miller-
                          I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

You've obviously never seen the true use of a bathroom magazine rack.
                            (\__/)
                            (='.'=)

Comment

Working...
                            X