Apple launches a two-button mouse . . . . . . and hell freezes over

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here I come to save the day!
    Let us be lazy in everything, except in loving and drinking, except in being lazy – Lessing

Comment

Yes... Windows Vista is spared from worst name for a computer product now .

And who the Hell EVER got sore using a mouse? What were you doing with it, Aggie?
      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui

And who the Hell EVER got sore using a mouse? What were you doing with it, Aggie?
        Yeah, we're all worried. I hope he didn't use it as a sex toy. Poor, poor mouse
        Let us be lazy in everything, except in loving and drinking, except in being lazy – Lessing

Comment

Well, the mouse itself might be ok, it's pressing the buttons that really hurts.
          Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
          Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

From the link in the OP

Time is round. Space is curved. Why should your mouse be linear?

Comment

Nobody has yet paid attention to one even more un-Mac thingy.

Mighty Mouse Features

PC-compatible

A PC compatible Mac mouse. Hear, hear! Are we to expect the Mac becoming a PC?
              "Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

Comment

All I need is a 2 button + scroll wheel.
                Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
                Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
                giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Apple launches a two-button mouse

wrong

it's 4 buttons

Especially when it responds to pressure from your fingers in four different places. Besides the left- and right-click functions, the Scroll Ball clicks down to act as a third mouse button. And force-sensing buttons on either side of Mighty Mouse respond when you press in with your finger and thumb. Perfect for Mac OS X Tiger users, the side buttons are pre-programmed to activate Exposé, so you can view all your windows with a squeeze.
                  Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
                  Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
                  giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

The scroll ball looks a bit small. Imagine if scroll wheels were that small...

Comment

Quoting Macworld:

It gives you auditory feedback, too, but that's fake: the clicking and scrolling sounds for the scroll ball and side buttons are generated by a tiny electronic clicker somewhere inside the front third of the mouse.
                      Fake mouse clicking noise. Damn, they should have just kept it inaudible.
                      "Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

Comment

Working...
                      X