No announcement yet.

Left Party of Germany sends shivers....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Left Party of Germany sends shivers....

...up the spine of big business and the established parties. It's a whole new ball game. http://www.dw-world.de/dw/article/0,...665143,00.html
    Tecumseh's Village, Home of Fine Civilization Scenarios

www.tecumseh.150m.com

~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

hmm

JM
      Jon Miller-
      I AM.CANADIAN
      GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Is this the same party that's pushing to re-assemble the statue of Lenin they removed from East Berlin after the wall fell?
        KH FOR OWNER!
        ASHER FOR CEO!!
        GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

...up the spine of big business and the established parties. It's a whole new ball game. http://www.dw-world.de/dw/article/0...1665143,00.html

Good luck.
          urgh.NSFW

Comment

DT, noone could tell, that doesn't quite seem as an important issue...

Az, you have no idea. These guys blow. They're incompetent at everything. Whatever level they participate in a government, turns out they lack qualified personnel for doing the job right.

These guys just catch people with empty phrases. Look at the turnout in the east. That's desperation, not political affiliation. They could as well vote some extreme right but this year it's this extreme left ephemera.

Comment

I agree with Ecthy.

They are just populists and I doubt that they´ll win the elections (but they might get enough votes that the winning party might think of forming an alliance with them (meaning that one or two ministries might go to the left party )
              Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
              Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

These guys just catch people with empty phrases. Look at the turnout in the east. That's desperation, not political affiliation.

Finally someone mentioning it
                I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

LOL at loony left circlejerk in this thread
                  Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
                  Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
                  Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

Originally posted by Saras
                    LOL at loony left circlejerk in this thread
                    You're telling me you didn't appreciate the multifarious benefits of Stalinist rule and the 'light hand' of Soviet Russian occupation ?

And what would you know anyway ?

You only live there...

A Survival Guide for the Notorious Russian Queue
                    Attached Files
                    Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Originally posted by molly bloom

You're telling me you didn't appreciate the multifarious benefits of Stalinist rule and the 'light hand' of Soviet Russian occupation ?

And what would you know anyway ?
                      My grandma worked in the meat section of a food store, so no, I wouldn't know
                      Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
                      Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
                      Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

Originally posted by Saras

Bitochki nomenklatura, hmmm ?
                        Attached Files
                        Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Appartchik.
                          urgh.NSFW

Comment

The PDS ain't new.
                            Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

In other news, I noticed Angelika is doing a lot to get her "image" up

Btw, I also heard there are some law suits marching, stating that the early elections violate the constitution, filed by some SPD woman!?!!

Comment

Working...
                              X