• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I still don't understand this picture:

I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

Attached Files
      http://www.hardware-wiki.com - A wiki about computers, with focus on Linux support.

Comment

• http://www.hardware-wiki.com - A wiki about computers, with focus on Linux support.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tattila the Hun
          I still don't understand this picture:

Obviously the picture was taken in a restaurant, one that probably has a "Dutch" or Olde England" theme and in which some of the hostesses dress to match that theme. The girl in front is obviously dressed to match that sort of theme. The two workers behind her aren't dressed like her, maybe they're waiters and the restaurant only dresses up the greeting hostess. Since they're in black they do sort of look like they might work for a funeral parlor. The gag I guess is that the girl in back is talking as if the place were a funeral parlor and that the girl dressed in red is dressed inappropriately.
          "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

• I think it has something to do with cosplay.
            Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

• Cosplay is possibility, the problem being, that I don't recognise the "source", or inspiration.
              I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

• "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• self-plug

Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

• A picture I took in Berlin featuring one of our favourite poly posters name (excuse the poor picture quality):
                    Attached Files
                    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

• But they've spelt it wrong!

I think that Doc is most of the way there to explaining that picture, but I still want to know who died, and why dressing up in a weird costume might be offensive. Is that what the Japanese KKK used to wear or something?
                      And the guy at the back is thinking: "Dressed like a ****ing fruitcake, but you still would. "

Comment

• Originally posted by duke o' york
                        But they've spelt it wrong!

I think that Doc is most of the way there to explaining that picture, but I still want to know who died, and why dressing up in a weird costume might be offensive. Is that what the Japanese KKK used to wear or something?
                        And the guy at the back is thinking: "Dressed like a ****ing fruitcake, but you still would. "
                        Looking back at the picture it appears that the room they're standing in is actually an elevator.
                        "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

• Originally posted by Lonestar
                          self-plug
                          Is that a lightsaber in your hands, or...?

Also, why can nobody template magic card text properly?
                          Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
                          "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

• So true
                            Attached Files
                            http://www.hardware-wiki.com - A wiki about computers, with focus on Linux support.

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

• Breaking news from CNN...
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X