X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by red_jon
    I got this from the opposite site to werenotafraid

edit: just realised I posted something with swearywords in. Now safe for kiddies...
    I don't pretend to understand why she is so upset...

But yummy.
    I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

• I don't understand redjon's pic. But she's kind of hot.

Comment

• I don't either. Which "people who died"?

Comment

• Originally posted by OzzyKP
          I dunno if I posted this already, but I scanned this one myself. What an ill-conceived cat toy, and what an ill-conceived place to put the cat (pus.y) in the ad:
          "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
          I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
          Middle East!

Comment

• Attached Files

Comment

• Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

• Yes, it's real.

Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

• "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
                  I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
                  Middle East!

Comment

• Originally posted by Lonestar
                    Yes, it's real.

I have this comic book. Don't recall where I got it from, but essentially its about an American soldier wounded in Vietnam who is told he'll never walk again. He turns to faith, is miraculously healed, and decides to serve the faith by transporting bibles to Eastern Block countries during the Cold War.

D

Comment

• Originally posted by Darsnan

I have this comic book. Don't recall where I got it from, but essentially its about an American soldier wounded in Vietnam who is told he'll never walk again. He turns to faith, is miraculously healed, and decides to serve the faith by transporting bibles to Eastern Block countries during the Cold War.

D
                      Oy.

Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lonestar

Tsk, Tsk, he was the first in the squad to die on the "Saving Private Ryan" mission.
                        So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
                        Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

• Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chemical Ollie

Tsk, Tsk, he was the first in the squad to die on the "Saving Private Ryan" mission.
                            well he survived Omaha beach
                            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chemical Ollie

He still lasted longer and contribued more than, say, the entire nation of Sweden.

Comment

• Kitty!
                                Attached Files
                                "In Italy for 30 years under the Borgias, they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed. But they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and the Renaissance. In Switzerland, they had brotherly love. They had 500 years of democracy and peace. And what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."
                                —Orson Welles as Harry Lime

Comment

Working...
                                X