X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

These are ads (part 1):
    Attached Files
    So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
    Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

Part 2
      Attached Files
      So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
      Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

Part 3
        Attached Files

Comment

Part 4
          Attached Files

Comment

And this goes along well with the ads above, even if I'm not sure if it's genuine
            Attached Files

Comment

Ah, sharks. Is there anything they can't do?
              Attached Files
              "Although I may disagree with what you say, I will defend to the death your right to hear me tell you how wrong you are."

Comment

I can't believe people missed a Giant Squid posting...

anyways

Does your woman feel Bung-tastic?
                "I predict your ignore will rival Ben's" - Ecofarm
                ^ The Poly equivalent of:
                "I hope you can see this 'cause I'm [flipping you off] as hard as I can" - Ignignokt the Mooninite

Comment

Here's one
                  Attached Files
                  Let us be lazy in everything, except in loving and drinking, except in being lazy – Lessing

Comment

Microsoft recruiting poster.
                    Attached Files
                    Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Lara Flynn Boyled stays out too long:
                      Attached Files

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Hope springs eternal.
                        Attached Files

Comment

"Okay, this is really why we invaded Iraq..."
                          Attached Files

Comment

Honestly, who could ever get enough to the Leader of the Free World picking his nose on national television? I know I can't.

"My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                            "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Here's one way of solving the molestation issue in the Catholic Church:

"My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                              "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Originally posted by Guynemer
                                Honestly, who could ever get enough to the Leader of the Free World picking his nose on national television? I know I can't.

Mmm, sheep's brains for dindins.

This saves getting your hands dirty:
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X