Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why women don't like to take men on vacations.
    Attached Files
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Cute, not funny.

Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

The meaning of life

Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Soowee!

Comment

oy
            Attached Files
            Who is Barinthus?

Comment

better than the above Saddam/Bush one.
              Attached Files
              Gaius Mucius Scaevola Sinistra
              Japher: "crap, did I just post in this thread?"
              "Bloody hell, Lefty.....number one in my list of persons I have no intention of annoying, ever." Bugs ****ing Bunny
              From a 6th grader who readily adpated to internet culture: "Pay attention now, because your opinions suck"

Comment

and the ever popular
                Attached Files
                Gaius Mucius Scaevola Sinistra
                Japher: "crap, did I just post in this thread?"
                "Bloody hell, Lefty.....number one in my list of persons I have no intention of annoying, ever." Bugs ****ing Bunny
                From a 6th grader who readily adpated to internet culture: "Pay attention now, because your opinions suck"

Comment

Go Finland!
                  Attached Files
                  The enemy cannot push a button if you disable his hand.

Comment

What does this say anyway? No farting in the public library???
                    Attached Files
                    So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
                    Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

Don't have anal with anyone leaning over a counter with a gun... that's probably some really good advice.
                      Monkey!!!

Comment

Hum, warning to chinese coming to USA? Homeland Security at your service.
                        I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

Attached Files
                          Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

new on CFC:

It's hilarious in it's simplicity.
                            Monkey!!!

Comment

An oldie but "goodie"
                              Attached Files
                              So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
                              Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

Another oldie, I probably found it on this site
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X