It's official: I have now seen it all

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shawnmmcc
    Can anybody say "Kuru" (Mad Cow for humans in New Guineau due to this practice). Google it. The Easter Island shirt bit was clever though. Awful - but clever.
    I've seen a documentary on that, the people go nuts because they eat the other humans (after they pass away) and this is obviously not the best health practice.

TO PUT IT MILDLY
    We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Can't we feed Shrub to some goat while we're at it?
      Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
      The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the horror, the horror.

imagine such a webpage such as this:
        Attached Files

Comment

Anyone among you actually ever eaten flesh?

No?

so you can't discuss

Comment

I'd like to try that. Sounds tasty.
            Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
            Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
            We've got both kinds

Comment

Originally posted by MikeH
              I'd like to try that. Sounds tasty.
              Tastes like pork, but most people don't eat good diets, so we probably aren't that tastey.
              Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

...."the abode of a savage, ferocious, and treacherous race of cannibals."
                He'd been to New York state evidently.

"I came home with my meat. I had the front of his body I liked best. [...]... a nice little fat behind to roast in the oven and eat. I made a stew out of his ears -- nose -- pieces of his face and belly. I put onions, carrots, turnips, celery, salt and pepper. It was good.
                Attached Files
                Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

The Serano Nanito seems tasty, that's for sure.

I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

I'm more concerned about their FAQ:

How do you know HufuTM tastes like human flesh?
                    The taste and texture of HufuTM are the result of painstaking research and extensive testing in our kitchens. We are supremely confident that our food products would satisfy the tastes of even the most demanding cannibal.

I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                    I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

To each their own

but I say, why bother with imitation anything!@
                      Monkey!!!

Comment

Whatever happened to www.manbeef.com. Yeah, I know that URL sounds really dodgy but it was very similar to the above but with real human flesh...(still a hoax nonetheless).
                        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Was it a hoax then?

I used their shipping service once and my party guests were delighted at the steaks. Medium roasted as they were, their colouring was quickly labeled Soylent Pink.

Comment

guynmer
                            this thread was terrible
                            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Working...
                            X