Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hey guys, anyone have a copy of my old Bourgeois Lenin avatar?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey guys, anyone have a copy of my old Bourgeois Lenin avatar?

It was quite the bee's knees and I'm thinking about using it on another forum
    "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
    "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

the one with the dark glasses?

Comment

yup
      "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
      "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

don't have it

(lame i know but it's late)

Comment

Don't have it either.
          DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

what does the expression "the bee's knees" mean?
            I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

Attached Files
              Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
              "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

Sweet.

Comment

Originally posted by Alex
                  what does the expression "the bee's knees" mean?
                  It means it's pretty damn awesome.
                  “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                  - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Let's not forget the X-Mas variant:
                    Attached Files

Comment

Thanks Wombat

Comment

why the knee of a bee would be an awesome thing?
                        I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

It's English language it's not supposed to make sense

Comment

Originally posted by Stefu
                            It's English language it's not supposed to make sense
                            its worse, its like 1940's slang.
                            "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

Originally posted by Alex
                              why the knee of a bee would be an awesome thing?
                              Same reason the bollocks of a dog are an awesome thing.
                              Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
                              "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

Working...
                              X