Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why does Islam not allow forgive of sins, repentence, confession, born again, etc...?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why does Islam not allow forgive of sins, repentence, confession, born again, etc...?

*BTW its mispelled on purpose couldn't fit the title in otherwise*

Looking at harsh islamic laws, that seem archaic in the least, there is a trend to continue using such laws by many countries especially the more fanatical ones. As in there seems to be no wish to rehabilitate, only to punish and kill, why does Christianity and Islam seem to differ on this?

I know this post doesn't contain an article from a scholar or even a lenthy detailed arguement by me, but I think the question is valid nonetheless. Could someone who knows more about theology, and/or Islam clarify this for me?
    "Our words are backed with NUCLEAR WEAPONS!"​​

Why do Americans still beat their children?
    Only feebs vote.

Comment

I think we never signed the Universal Rights for the Child, treaty, probably for that reason... btw no more threadjacking please.
      "Our words are backed with NUCLEAR WEAPONS!"​​

Comment

It wasn't supposed to be a threadjack. Islam does so because it is a religion, and religions are cheap repositories of superstition and idiocy.

Xtianity is supposedly about forgiveness and repentance, but in general practice it is the same old neuroses and bigotry. It's a reflection of the general state of laws among human beings. It is only recently, and in a few places, that the law has become less draconian. In Britain 200 years ago, you could be hanged or burned alive for stealing bread, or worse, transported to Australia.

People in developed countries have become more sensitive in the last 150 years. But we are the minority, and even so there's plenty of maniacs in our community who want to bring back flogging – they're called conservatives, and they're insane.

When secular liberalism triumphs, Thorn – and it is inevitable – everyone will be gay. Thus improving your chances of scoring.
        Only feebs vote.

Comment

I'd like to point out that in Judaism anyways, some of the laws aren't mandatory, and were only in place because it was acceptable during the time. Multiple wives, and slavery for instance. Not to mention that most of the laws aren't even applicable now that the Beit Hamikdash is destroyed.

Comment

Working...
          X