Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ahmuvan:indus Script And Indus Valley Astronomy

Please refer,

Article about the pan-Indian god Skanda or Murugan and his occurrence in the Indus Valley script.

Thanks & Regards,
    N.S.VALLUVAN.

I have no idea what to make of this. It's astounding, really.
    If you look around and think everyone else is an *******, you're the *******.

Comment

Two for one.

ACK!
      Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

what the heck is this? What is that link cause I'm not going to click on it.
        Despot-(1a) : a ruler with absolute power and authority (1b) : a person exercising power tyrannically
        Beyond Alpha Centauri-Witness the glory of Sheng-ji Yang
        *****Citizen of the Hive****
        "...but what sane person would move from Hawaii to Indiana?" -Dis

Comment

While a little spammy, this is pretty benign and harmless. I'm not sure if he's just sharing some interesting things about his culture or trying to "sell" us on his beliefs. The page he links to on that site talks about what the title of this thread refers to. It's an interesting read if you're into ancient stargazing and astronomy. I've bookmarked it.
          The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

I don't really know what to make of this - first time I've come across an Indian automated script .

Comment

Where's the 7 "eyes of Brahma"?

The 13 loops around the dome/roof of the sky is not related to Mayan time periods although the ancient Mexicans did have a sacred year of 13 months totaling 260 days -possibly the period the sun stayed south of a Mexican city (La Venta?). The Toltecs (and Inca and Maya) believed in 13 layers or levels (stations) of heaven with the creator occupying 2 stations, i.e., 12 levels of heaven. The Incan "genesis" depicts an ellipse with sun and moon on either side with 2 "star" groups above and below the ellipse - groups containing 4 below and 5 above. The ellipse is the Incan creator. There's a picture of it in one of Anthony Aveni's books on new world astronomy. The top and bottom of the ellipse count as 2 stations, combined with the 9 "stars" and sun and moon = 13 heavenly stations.

The Incan genesis depicts Earth as a globe with 7 "eyes" below it. The Toltec also believed in "the 9 lords of the night" and 9 deities of the "underworld" - one in the same. This was likely the reason for so many 9 stepped pyramids like at Chichen Itza. These 9 may correspond to the 2 star groups totalling 9 objects in the Incan genesis.

Comment

Working...
              X