• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stealth? So it is about a plane which is invisible? Great topic for a movie
    Blah

Comment

Originally posted by BeBro
      Stealth? So it is about a plane which is invisible? Great topic for a movie

It's about a pilot's heroic search for his aeroplane, and the tender love they share when they find each other, exterminate the indigenous population and worship Mammon.
      Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Ahh, it's made by the Monthy Python guys
        Blah

Comment

Originally posted by BeBro
          Ahh, it's made by the Monthy Python guys

Their first attempt at true life romance.
          Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Originally posted by Az
            My first thought was: Hey, this movie has "sucks" written all over it!
            That wasn't my first thought, that was my gut reaction. No thinking was required
            (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
            (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
            (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

urgh.NSFW

Comment

It's amazing to me the number of stupid ideas that get funding - both in entertainment and business.
                “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

I think it's about time to bring out the new guns, like SC. For a long time, there's been comics out there, but right now, no NEW superheroes are being introduced.

Also it has the real life comparison, also it has more earthly touch to it, since there's PUNKs involved, and criminals. It would be cool, but Hollywood is not paying attention because they paid too much money to have the rights to use those OLD characters, so they don't have enough money to get, well SC for example.
                  In da butt.
                  "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                  THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                  "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

J should have seen madagascar.
                    Golfing since 67

Comment

Originally posted by pchang
                      It's amazing to me the number of stupid ideas that get funding - both in entertainment and business.
                      If stupid ideas don't get funded you wouldn't have many movies a year. Besides, I don't think studios care whether a movie is stupid or not, just whether it is a money maker or not.
                      (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                      (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                      (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

I can't stand the point of the movie. It's philosophically anti-technology, anti-artificial intelligence.

Like far too many movies these days, being dullardly luddite--it casts advancement, progress, and technology in the light of being anti-human.

Stealth sucks. I'm not going to fund it, and I hope **** like this stops being made... but as long as idiots continue to like those movies...
                        B♭3

Comment

bet your ass it's going to be profitable.
                          urgh.NSFW

Comment

I'm going to see Stealth, mostly because of the blowing **** up and Jamie Foxx.

But first I need to see Crash, Batman Begins, Willy Wonka, The Wedding Crashers, Cinderella Man...
                            "I predict your ignore will rival Ben's" - Ecofarm
                            ^ The Poly equivalent of:
                            "I hope you can see this 'cause I'm [flipping you off] as hard as I can" - Ignignokt the Mooninite

Comment

Originally posted by Q Cubed
                              I can't stand the point of the movie. It's philosophically anti-technology, anti-artificial intelligence.

Like far too many movies these days, being dullardly luddite--it casts advancement, progress, and technology in the light of being anti-human.

Stealth sucks. I'm not going to fund it, and I hope **** like this stops being made... but as long as idiots continue to like those movies...
                              2001: A Space Odyssey, anyone?
                              "I predict your ignore will rival Ben's" - Ecofarm
                              ^ The Poly equivalent of:
                              "I hope you can see this 'cause I'm [flipping you off] as hard as I can" - Ignignokt the Mooninite

Comment

Originally posted by Q Cubed
                                the "science might go to far" theme has been around for ages....
                                Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
                                Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
                                giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Working...
                                X