Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Birmingham, England devastated by tornados!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Birmingham, England devastated by tornados!

Shocking appalling!

Homes and businesses have been overwhelmed by one of the most devastating tornados seen in the UK.

On Thursday afternoon, people ran in terror as vicious winds overturned cars, tore up trees and ripped slates or entire roofs off properties in the Kings Heath area of Birmingham.
    One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Its obviously part of the al'quada campaign of terror
    Safer worlds through superior firepower

Comment

Climate change is a disloyal lie. Please ignore the environmentalists. Continue with your lifestyle. Move along. Move along.
      Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

The very first (edit: er... second. I thought the bolded part was a subtitle) line in the story:

Yet just over 70 years ago a similar whirlwind struck the same spot.

Comment

The End Is Near! Repent, Sinners!
          I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

Global warming yet again. I'm surprised we've not hit 40c this year.
            www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

Originally posted by JohnT
              The very first (edit: er... second. I thought the bolded part was a subtitle) line in the story:

Yet just over 70 years ago a similar whirlwind struck the same spot.

I remember hearing a couple of years ago that England has the highest tornado rate per square mile in the world. The tornados just aren't particularly powerful.
              One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

This month has got to have been the wirdest month I have ever lived in. And it is not even over yet.
                You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Originally posted by St Leo
                  Climate change is a disloyal lie. Please ignore the environmentalists. Continue with your lifestyle. Move along. Move along.
                  Tornadoes are pretty common in northern europe, but not as much or powerfull as in Tornado Alley in US., so yes, please move along, nothing special has happened except that this one hit something.
                  With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

I saw that on a Brit newspaper at the supermarket.
                    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Voldemort! Damn him!!!

Comment

I thought this was going to be a disguised sports thread.

Comment

Looks like it's improved Birmingham vastly
                          Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

ha ha.. yeh, Tornado hits Birmingham, and causes several million pounds worth of improvements ..
                            "Wherever wood floats, you will find the British" . Napoleon

Comment

Wish we had your problems.
                              I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                              I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Working...
                              X