Favorate Ramen Flavor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favorate Ramen Flavor

Voted by the Japanese as the greatest invention of the 20th Century. While I wouldn't go that far, it is truely wonderful stuff. I couldn't eat it for years, because I'd eaten too much of it when I was really poor, I'm starting to rediscover how good it is.

So what's your favorate flavor?
    Beef
    17.50%
    Pork
    2.50%
    Chicken
    35.00%
    Shrimp
    5.00%
    Oriental
    5.00%
    Chili
    7.50%
    Spicy Beef
    0.00%
    Spicy Chicken
    12.50%
    Shrimp & Lime
    2.50%
    Banana flavor
    12.50%
    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Sesame Chicken
    Monkey!!!

Comment

What the hell kind of ramen flavors are these?

Anyway, I'll have to vote for champon. Stamina ramen and tonkatsu ramen are the bomb as well.
      KH FOR OWNER!
      ASHER FOR CEO!!
      GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Could you explain what it is?

Comment

Chili. You have to kill that ****ty taste.
          I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
          - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

I actually prefer it plain.
            Who is Barinthus?

Comment

Chili, or one of the 2 spicy.
              The Lime is kind of gaggy.
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Beef Ramen has gotten me through many a long day of school and work....
                Texas is the greatest country in the world!

Historical Rants and Philosophical Dilemmas
                http://www.geocities.com/jeff_roberts65/

Comment

Originally posted by Winston
                  Could you explain what it is?
                  It's some japanese stuff :

The world's leading online dictionary: English definitions, synonyms, word origins, example sentences, word games, and more. A trusted authority for 25+ years!
                  With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

I eat it raw

Comment

I like mine very spicy - so I add a healthy dose of Tabasco and hot BBQ ( yes , I know it's a bit wierd ) sauce to my curry flavoured (sm)/(n)oodles .

Comment

I still remember when I was about eight-years-old, my family took me to the Welland Canal (between Lake Ontario and Lake Erie). We waved at a passing ship and the crew threw down some packages of Ramen. I'd never seen them before. You couldn't buy them at stores. We ate most of them, but I kept one package for a while. It was exotic back then.
                        Golfing since 67

Comment

Spicy chicken with tabasco, salt, and black pepper
                          "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

Does anyone actually use the full package of flavourings that come with these things? Gaggh, salt overload!
                            Long live the Dead Threads!!

Comment

Originally posted by Drake Tungsten
                              What the hell kind of ramen flavors are these?
                              The kind you get outside Japan, dufus.
                              Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Working...
                              X