he-heyy..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• he-heyy..

talked to my dad about something something, and he actually congratuled me for my b-day.. sure, two weeks late but still.. AND he said he'd give me some money too! Not a lot but some.. enough to make my life comfortable for few weeks when I add that to my salary

What a sad thread huh? No I don't think so you are prolly wrong.
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

and Pekka's english takes a turn for the worse...
    Monkey!!!

Comment

he must have really flattered him

Comment

Guilt
        I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
        - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

good for you for feeling good about something something
          Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
          Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
          giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Birthday?
            I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

Enough to cover your crap he threw away?
              I'm consitently stupid- Japher
              I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Theben, not close but thanks for reminding me!!!11 :hate!:

But he didn't do it on purpose like that, I mean.. that IS the way he cleans up. It's frustrating, but yeah. He didn't mean anything bad with it and I think I mentioned this when I told you guys about it.

The moneytary value he will give me is not important at all, even though I'd like to do some things, but still, what matters to me is that he was able to make a nice comeback and, well, that's all that matters to me, not the value itself. The REAL value is in the thought.
                In da butt.
                "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Working...
                X