No announcement yet.

Thursday night drunk thread beiotthes!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thursday night drunk thread beiotthes!

see guys, I can make a drunk thread without massive mispellings. Actuallly I did make many mispellings. But thank god fo r the backsapce key . All hail the backspace key!!

Normally at this time a poster by the name of dissident. Or dis as this gay poster likes to call himself, will come in and say gettin drunk is stupid. Only druink ejough to get a ubzz. But sometimes when you are drinking, you can feel the point when if you drink more, you are going to throw up. I felt that tonight. And I refrained from drinking. I'm awesome, I know. I can have a bgood time wihtout throwing up.

Yes I had a good time. Drinking Newcastle ifs fun. I found a place right accross the street which serve sNewcastle Brown Ale on tap!!! How amazing is that. It's pretty much the only beer which I'll drink now days. What more can one mortal aman ask for?

Not much by way of hot chicks. This one chick came in with this guy and a small toddler. Thisis acutlaly a bar restaurant, as are most bars in the city which I live. But the normally don't allow kids in after 10 Pm. But the artebender wa cool. The guy nad the kid left, but the chick stayed. She then left, but came back and left with anoterh guy. As the bartender said, it's a complicated social relationship. Either way, she wa out of my leaguie. A couple black chicks came in, but they weren'e interested in me. I don't know what their problem was.

Why am I postin here? I'm apathectic. I'm listening to godflesh and watching Cheers (whith the sond on) at eh same time. And posting at poly at ht esame time. HOw patheatic is that? It's sad when I'm pissing at the urinal , is all I can think of is what i'll post at poly. Kill me know.

dammit! my cocksuicking internet connection is not allowing me to post this gr3eat poast. the cockstucker never works in the early mornintg

edit: who says you can't watdch Cheers on tvland and listen to godflesh at the same time?
    Last edited by Dis; July 29, 2005, 06:09.

and I got this drunk with a low amount of money!

you can get free drinks if you are gambling wher eI llive!1 but the trick is not losing a large amount of money wihen gambling. I lnly lost $10.50 gambling tonight. Easily enough to pay for the 7 newcastle brown ales I drank tonight. Cheaper than drinking in San Diego at least.

I found a place accross the street which serves Newcastle Brown Ale on draft!! I don't hav eto worry about drinking and riving! how cool is that?

Comment

Cool.
      www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

I got a drink from my cupboard. Hooray!

Rum be yarrr and woo.
        I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Working...
        X