Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by a.kitman

that comment is definitely worth a ban

Ehrm, who do you want to ban - Asher or Aggie ? Or maybe most of poly ?
    With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Originally posted by Bereta_Eder
      Only dogs have bosses.

Meeooww !!!
      With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Arf!

Comment

Originally posted by BlackCat

Ehrm, who do you want to ban - Asher or Aggie ? Or maybe most of poly ?
          does it matter?

Comment

This is a great article.

It points out an undercurrent in our culture that has been brewing for the past 15 years and has gotten out of control. We worship these people for being selfish and callous, which has morphed it's way into being, "assertive," when it's a destructive behavior that hurts the majority in the long run.

I really hate this type of behavior and it's silly that we think of it as such a great thing.
            We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by Ted Striker
              This is a great article.

It points out an undercurrent in our culture that has been brewing for the past 15 years and has gotten out of control. We worship these people for being selfish and callous, which has morphed it's way into being, "assertive," when it's a destructive behavior that hurts the majority in the long run.

I really hate this type of behavior and it's silly that we think of it as such a great thing.
              Anti-social personality disorder is a lot more than being assertive. It's fundamentally destructive of business from the point of view of profit. The business "theorists" aren't all hopeless morons, they woke up to this about 10-15 years ago. If I ran a business, the first thing I'd do is make all job applicants take a basic personality test with a view to weeding out these sacks of crap. Of course, they are experts at manipulation and deceit, so no doubt some of them can beat the tests anyway.
              Only feebs vote.

Comment

In some ways these people are worse.

Only feebs vote.

Comment

My boss is great.
                  I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

I've had psychopathic bosses before.
                    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Working...
                    X