Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• US agrees climate deal with Asia

Summary :

From now on, climate change will be as usual and not exceed the consequences of economic growth.
    Statistical anomaly.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

Repeat after me, no environment, no economy.
      Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

I think that this is a positive step forward, but I withhold comment on the application and the worthiness of results.

If the summary is correct such that CO2 per GDP should not increase then its not particularly useful in acheiving the necessary aim of reducing pollution.
        One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
          Repeat after me, no environment, no economy.
          I dunno, im scouting out some good sugar cane acreage here in Virginia
          "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

Have our formers been altering rainfall patterns over China or something?

Comment

Originally posted by DanS
              What's so about it?
              Within weeks they'll be re-opening the shipyards
              And notifying the next of kin
              Once again...

Comment

Originally posted by Kuciwalker
                Have our formers been altering rainfall patterns over China or something?

What are formers?
                A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Originally posted by Hueij

What's so about it?
                  Beyond some modest technology investments and technology sharing, I don't think we should do much about climate change until we have a better idea about its causes, the magnitude of the problem, and potential solutions. This agreement fits that mold.
                  I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun

What are formers?
                    totally unbalancing.
                    "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

Beyond some modest technology investments, I don't think we should do much about climate change until we have a better idea about its causes, the magnitude of the problem, and potential solutions. This agreement fits that mold.
                      I agree.

In my field, I troubleshoot. The biggest mistake people make is assigning the fix before adequately defining the problem. In some cases more harm is done than good.
                      Monkey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun
                        What are formers?

Comment

Working...
                        X