Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hannity, North and Liddy save the world... in comic form!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

his is fantastic on soooo many levels. Every picture has a kind of conservative perfection to it
    "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
    "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
    "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

It is 2021, tomorrow is the 20th anniversary of 9/11. America is under oppression by ultra-liberal extremists which have yielded governing authority to the United Nations. It is up to an underground conservative group (known as F.O.I.L.) led by Sean Hannity, G. Gordon Liddy and Oliver North to thwart Ambassador Usama Bin Laden’s plans to nuke New York City.
      ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

I don't think that there are enough lol smileys in stock for this thing of beauty.
        urgh.NSFW

Comment

The best part is how the evil liberal dystopia, um, doesn't seem to be quite that bad really. There are few signs of oppression and the world is unified and at peace. Sure, Binnie's planning to nuke NY (because he's evil you see) but other than that I don't see what's supposed to be the big super-dystopic point. Racial mixing in the UN posters? Pseudo-French cops?
          "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
          "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

They probably have GAY MARRIAGE

Comment

I don't think it's fair of him to group Spain in with France, Germany and Canada.
              KH FOR OWNER!
              ASHER FOR CEO!!
              GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

People getting arrested for vandalism!?! ¡Qué horror!
                Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Originally posted by Stefu
                  The best part is how the evil liberal dystopia, um, doesn't seem to be quite that bad really. There are few signs of oppression and the world is unified and at peace. Sure, Binnie's planning to nuke NY (because he's evil you see) but other than that I don't see what's supposed to be the big super-dystopic point. Racial mixing in the UN posters? Pseudo-French cops?
                  Noticed that one, too.
                  urgh.NSFW

Comment

I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

nice drawing talent

Comment

Osama and Jacques will probably have died of old age by 2021...

Comment

Working...
                        X