• Show
Clear All

Glass houses, PH...

Comment

Originally posted by Kuciwalker
      Glass houses, PH...
      What?
      Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Comment

the insults are almost making this thread interesting, keep up the good work boys
          "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

I wouldn't mind, but the only insult I had was towards Microsoft, which is fair game...
            Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

NERD FIGHT!!!

and little with for good measure

Comment

You think I have time for a little pipsqueak like Kuciwalker?
                Speaking of Erith:

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison
                  You think I have time for a little pipsqueak like Kuciwalker?
                  I agree (for once ) he can be a right royal pain in the arse when he wants to be!

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison
                    That's right nostromo...have a bit of common sense...
                    That what happens when you read, and answer, a post too fast... Sorry PH
                    Let us be lazy in everything, except in loving and drinking, except in being lazy – Lessing

Comment

That's OK, after all thanks to this thread I am now investigating the same damn problem and various workarounds...bah!
                      Speaking of Erith:

Comment

After extensive investigation I have resolved the problem...not too bad, providing your version of XP is up to date enough it will recognise that there is extra space on your hard drive. With the appropriate software you can extend your drive into that remaining area...I now get the full benefit. I thought I'd bought a 160GB HD, I was a bit confused when I didn't get all that room...
                        Speaking of Erith:

Comment

/me tries to remember what size his harddrive is supposed to be.
                          Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Look in BIOS, it will probably show you there.

Comment

Usually the serial number of the hard drive is a dead giveaway...you don't even have to go to the BIOS for that, you can just go to System Information.

I am enjoying my 28GB of hard drive space. Actually I have only managed to fill 35% of it even without that much extra
                              Speaking of Erith:

Comment

Working...
                              X