No announcement yet.

introducing my satire site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• funny, zeno started as a despised spambot and now he's almost a part of this community.
    I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

• it's like everyone suddenly forgot how much his stuff sucks. ALMOST EVERYONE.
      In da butt.
      "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
      THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
      "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

• does not

Comment

• funny, zeno started as a despised spambot and now he's almost a part of this community.

I never knew anyone actually reads the replies to teh spam bot.

Well, 'cept Krishnabot, that is. I really wanted someone else back there to hear that.
          Last edited by Az; July 29, 2005, 15:21.
          urgh.NSFW

Comment

• Originally posted by Az
            funny, zeno started as a despised spambot and now he's almost a part of this community.

I never knew anyone actually reads the replies to teh spam bot.

Well, 'cept Krishnabot, that is. I really wanted someone else to else back there to hear that.
            Could you please translate the bolded part into something comprehensible ? Oh, don't bother if it's plain .
            With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

• It's pure spam, but I fixed it for you.
              urgh.NSFW

Comment

• Thanks. I just hate incomprehensible spam - it looks too much like some seriously meant postings

Page five and still alive - not bad for a bot thread.
                With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

• People who only view 25 posts per page

Comment

• 50, I presume?
                    urgh.NSFW

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuciwalker
                      People who only view 25 posts per page
                      People that tries to assign values to objects instead of properties

Steven Weinberg

Comment

• Originally posted by Az
                        50, I presume?
                        Yes.

Comment

• urgh.NSFW

Comment

• 30, here.
                            Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
                            The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

• Comment

• Somebody's obviously getting what they wanted.

Comment

Working...
                                X