X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Batman Begins = Good
    WotW = Average
    Fantastic Four = Mediocre
    Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

War of the worlds looks like crap, but I have seen Batman begins. It's easily the best batman movie ever made.

Comment

Originally posted by Dis
        War of the worlds looks like crap, but I have seen Batman begins. It's easily the best batman movie ever made.
        Batman 1 might be better...but Batman Begins is certainly much better than 2, 3 & 4.

A friend of mine says Fantastic 4 is good and that the problem with its detractors is that they're not comic book fans.

As for WoW, I've heard it's got great FX but no one I've talked to so far liked the plot, which they describe as basically the Martians continually kicking the snot out of humanity; not even as close as the one-sided battle in Independence Day.

Comment

Which is so different from the original book, or the 1953 movie.

Comment

yeah, that is something I have noticed

everything anyone says as being wrong with the movie, was from the book (Except for a certain person surviving and a camcorder working when it shouldn't)

JM
            Jon Miller-
            I AM.CANADIAN
            GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

But even in the book nobody close to the narrator dies. Not his wife or his cousins.

Comment

Well, WoW was winning when (wow! How many 'W' words in a row can won put to together?) I left, thats the won the got the nod.

Good movie. Very action packed. The plot is fine, depending on which plot you are talking about. The one with the tripods buried is stupid beyond belief, but the actuall plot is Ray trying to keep his kids alive. That was good. Tugged on my heart strings a bit when Ray had to kill a man to protect his daughter (give me a break, I am expecting my first child (who happens to be a girl) in October). Well worth the $5.50!
                Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
                1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

Working...
                X