• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prices - good... yes.

Food - good.... if you like tapeworm.
    Who is Barinthus?

Comment

Travel warnings are a joke. If you look at the travel warnings of the French government, you'll see that every fricking country on Earth is horribly dangerous, better stay blockaded at home
      "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
      "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
      "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Spiff, I wish ALL frenchies thouht like you....
        Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
        1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

I'm sorry to disappoint, but I don't stay blockaded at home
          (or at least, it's not out of fear that I do, but out of pure lazyness )
          "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
          "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
          "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Originally posted by Barinthus
            Food - good.... if you like tapeworm.
            Just make sure your food is thoroughly cooked and still hot when you get it. If it burns your mouth, chances are, you won't be getting a parasite from it.
            Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Problems are in Nuevo Laredo, state of Tamaulipas. Drug dealers bought the police force and it is difficult times there.

Regarding Tijuana... it can be bad if you're a drug dealer or try to get in trouble. I lived there for 29 years and never had a problem. Food is delicious if you know where to go and have common sense. Restaurants cook with purified water. Locals don't drink tap...and most everyone drinks bottled.
              BTW, locals don't go to the tourist traps, the sights nor atmosphere aren't all that nice.

Note to the clueless:
              Fighting in nightclubs, running lights, drinking on the street and haraasing the locals will get you a trip to the station in Mexico as well as it would in the US. Rule of thumb is that if its illegal in the US, its probably illegal in Mexico as well.
              Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.

Comment

She's back!

Comment

Couzmel is the place to go....wonderful diving there.
                  Texas is the greatest country in the world!

Historical Rants and Philosophical Dilemmas
                  http://www.geocities.com/jeff_roberts65/

Comment

Whee, LTEC! Glad to see ya back.

Spiffor - I agree re: travel warnings. After all I flew to Kenya despite the fact British Airlines and Israeli airline stopped all flights and US State Department's issuing of the warning.
                    Who is Barinthus?

Comment

Working...
                    X