No announcement yet.

Cool mom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Definitely not in the same class as the teacher, or even that Canadian serial killer.
    “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

Stifler's Mom
      We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

And this is why the kid told. He realized what he was doing.
          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
          - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Hell yeah he did

I feel sorry for the Mom's son most of all

Comment

She's not that ugly!

I'm sure that's a picture with no makeup.

You guys always say every woman is ugly.

No one ever admits to having sex with fat chicks or ugly chicks. Obviously these women are getting laid, or they wouldn't be having babies.

I've had worse.

how does the joke go? Scooters are like fat chicks. Fun to ride, but you don't want to be seen riding one.

Comment

Oh lord have mercy thats the woman good god if i was a teenage boy id be freaking running.

No my kid aint old enough to drive yet so i didnt give him any keys. i have let him drive but im in the seat next to him. Im trying to let my kids know they can talk to me bout anything and so far they have. so i guess i am doing something right.
                When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
                "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
                Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

where authorities said she supplied drugs and alcohol.
                  She must have got those boys seriously drunk/drugged.

Comment

Is this any better?
                    Attached Files
                    Haven't been here for ages....

Comment

Originally posted by Winston
                      Sure, she was probably the one being exploited.
                      You really are amazingly obtuse at times, aren't you?
                      Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

No. Your post showed clear signs of empathy with the poor woman.

Comment

Since English isn't your first language, I won't laugh at you for that one.
                          Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs. Tuberski
                            Oh lord have mercy thats the woman good god if i was a teenage boy id be freaking running.

No my kid aint old enough to drive yet so i didnt give him any keys. i have let him drive but im in the seat next to him. Im trying to let my kids know they can talk to me bout anything and so far they have. so i guess i am doing something right.
                            To make the discussion better, you should post a picture in this thread

Comment

Originally posted by Q Cubed
                              i'm just puzzled at how the son was okay with his mom bumpin' uglies with his friends...
                              yeah, i'm having trouble imagining this conversation taking place

boy 1: so lads, what are we doing tonight?

boy 2: your mom said we could go round to yours, take some drugs and bang her

boy 1: cool, see ya at 8 then

"The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

I read that her kid is a daughter
                                So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
                                Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

Working...
                                X