Good Friends!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Friends!

Is there anything better than good friends?

The Bunnygrrl and I are in a tight jam at the moment. It's a situation which could be real bad, and we could solve on our own in four days, if we had the time. But a friend can help us out, and things are okay.

I'm always willing to help a friend, and my friends have always been willing to help me.

Life is hard, but good friends help you get through it.

People on Poly are good friends too.

So here to all the friends, mine, yours, theirs, everyones.
    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

k
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Good Friends
      Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

that is very true

Comment

my friends suck.
          Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Good for you.
            What?

Comment

"Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

Originally posted by OzzyKP
                my friends suck.
                When I was your age, I would have given a lot for a good female friend who sucked.
                “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

my friends suck.
                  You should hang out with people over 18.

ACK!
                  Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

my friends suck.
                    Are they under 18? Ageist!!
                    I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                    I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

my friends suck.
                      You're rooming with MRT?

Comment

actually, i don't care for people much.

acquaintances:
                        strangers:
                        friends:
                        good friends:
                        B♭3

Comment

Originally posted by JohnT

You're rooming with MRT?
                          I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                          I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Life is easier and more enjoyable if you have GOOD friends.
                            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

'Course, now that I think of it, we got into this problem because I was helping out a good freind! Friends suck!
                              Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Working...
                              X