Happy Birthday, Apolyton!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Japher, you suck.
    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Monkey!!!

Comment

But not as much as YOU are running out of hair.

Comment

Happy Birthday old friend!
          Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

thread necromancy at its best (or worst)

Too bad Fez didn't post in it...wait, was Fez posting back in july '05?
            If you don't like reality, change it! me
            "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
            "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
            "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Let me check my records. No, I wasn't keeping up with Fez activity that closely, so I don't know. Will a "probably" do?
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I demand clad iron proof, including a birth certificate!

if my alcohol impaired recollection serves me any, he had moved on to crazier pastures by then....

oh well, still interesting to see the ol' Galloway and Demon baby avatars.
                If you don't like reality, change it! me
                "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
                "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
                "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

The demand for birth certificates is growing by leaps and bounds.
                  Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

But only by crazy people.
                    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

You hear that, GePap? Oerdin said it. He's right over there. Where's my silver?

Comment

Originally posted by GePap View Post
                        Demon baby
                        Ha-ha. I remember how he added the staring red eyes to his baby picture after I pointed out that his poster number (whatever it's called) was 0666.

Comment

thread necromancy
                          HBD Apolyton!
                          (\__/) Save a bunny, eat more Smurf!
                          (='.'=) Sponsored by the National Smurfmeat Council
                          (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

For the record I was looking for the thread I must have created on August 21st, 2005 since that was the day my daughter Josie was born. Instead, I found this thread and can't find the one I am sure I posted, probably was deleted because of pics or something. (Ir)Regardless, I was looking for that thread to bump so that I could rub in how old we are.

Funny, Josie has the same birthday as Apolyton... and Winnie the Pooh!
                            Monkey!!!

Comment

When was the last Ted Striker sighting?
                              Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

06-02-06
                                I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                                I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Working...
                                X