Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui

Fox News... in SPANISH!

Their slogan won't be "Fair and Balanced" but "Stay in your own countries, brown people"
    We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
      Fox News... in SPANISH!
      El Zorro News!

Comment

Hey Zkrib,

A Few Good Men is on Channel 7 right now.

My thoughts:

1) I want to hit it with Demi Moore

2) Kiefer Sutherland is THE MAN

3) Jack Nicolson and hist staff is THE MAN

4) Tom Cruise is SO GAY!!!!!!!

It's hilarious when they bleep out the f word from Nicolson's mouth and replace it with "hell."
        We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

I saw it edited once and it was indeed hilarious. I can't remember what they changed...

I'm gonna rip the eyes out of your head and piss in your dead skull! You ****ed with the wrong Marine!

... to, but it was lame...
          KH FOR OWNER!
          ASHER FOR CEO!!
          GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Hmm, can hell be used as a verb?
            Visit First Cultural Industries
            There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
            Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

I'll watch for it and see what they say!

Comment

Originally posted by Ted Striker
                I'll watch for it and see what they say!
                Maybe they changed all the instances of f*** to hit?
                Visit First Cultural Industries
                There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
                Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

Working...
                X