• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Nintendo fans...and piano fans too

Hey peeps...just found this, and I thought you people just HAD to see it:

A video

His website and his explanation of why he does this

I just cant believe this guy! He's absolutely amazing! I wanna be like him when...oh, hes 18... :P

Well, thats that then.
    "Too much ambition is a sin...only if you fail"
    Yoritomo Kumiko

Not all that fantastic. Kinda cool though.

Inspired me to go try downloading some Final Fantasy music. Now I want to play some Final Fantasy, but I let a friend borrow FF3 and FF2 like 2 years ago.... I've only talked to him a handful of times since then.
    Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

I've still got FF3

Comment

Nice
        "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
        "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
        "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

FF3 is such a great game. *sigh*

Emulator maybe.

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Also try ebay

Comment

i'd sooner track down my friend than pay for something I already own.

Comment

I'm sure you can get bounty hunters off ebay these days.

Comment

FF Anthologies
                  "Compromises are not always good things. If one guy wants to drill a five-inch hole in the bottom of your life boat, and the other person doesn't, a compromise of a two-inch hole is still stupid." - chegitz guevara
                  "Bill3000: The United Demesos? Boy, I was young and stupid back then.
                  Jasonian22: Bill, you are STILL young and stupid."

"is it normal to imaginne dartrh vader and myself in a tjhreee way with some hot chick? i'ts always been my fantasy" - Dis

Comment

I've been lately remembering all those oldies...played some FFIV...some Super Mario 3 (best mario ever made )...some megaman II...zelda II...*sighs*
                    Really, games arent what they used to be. And I am just 18.
                    This guy makes me remeber all those. Hes like...playing my childhood

PD: Watch this one...its not the pianist, but its quite entertaining:
                    "Too much ambition is a sin...only if you fail"
                    Yoritomo Kumiko

Comment

Working...
                    X