• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• making carbonara

I only have
    a) a pack of pasta
    b) fresh biologically safe grown eggs.

I know I can make carbonara with that. I knew an italian guy he used to do some magic with the eggs then pour them over the pasta in the pot and he made great carbonara. I know it can be done.

Does someone knows how? Please don't refer me to some cooking web site, it's too tedious. If you know please post exactly what to do.
    i.e. hit egg content for a little then pour over made pasta on low fire and meddle. Something like that.
    Thanks. Bogus advice will be noticed and scornfully disregarded.

just mix eggs into a bowl with spices and stop stirring when you see the colors mixing together- don't mix too much, you're not making french stuff. Put the cooked pasta in a pan with a spoon of oil and throw the yellow stuff all over it
    I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

will do! Thanks Datajack

Comment

All the carbonaras I have had the misfortune to consume have contained ham.
        Safer worlds through superior firepower

Comment

Did it. I had the pasta ready. For spice I put in a little basil. tastes pretty good

Comment

will do! Thanks Datajack

OMG

Who are you?? What did you do to Paiktis!
            I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

eating carbonara at this hour..

welcome heart attack at mid 50s.
              In da butt.
              "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
              THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
              "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Why, life over 50s isn't worth

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

I agree, your life over 50s isn't worth it.
                  However mine is.
                  In da butt.
                  "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                  THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                  "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

at 50 you will want to find out by yourself what impotence pills are made for

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

Re: making carbonara

Originally posted by paiktis22
                      b) fresh biologically safe grown eggs.
                      You've got what?
                      Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

you know, chickens of free freed?
                        biological or organic means it's 100% natural. (no weird chemicals in food etc). ecological, I don't know how its called in english

Comment

Chickens of free freed?

Organic?

Really, it all just sounds like a silly fad to me...
                          Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

chickens of free feed my friend you let the chickens roam free at a controlled nature. they eat only natural stuff. you don't go putting them all together the one on top of the other and feed them chemicals. then you'd have got depressed eggs.

Comment

You mean these special eggs don't come out of chicken's arse?

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

Working...
                              X