Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Pear

.. a tool for torture.. here be the link and pic:

was going through some .. for .. educational purposes..oh well anyway it says this was usually used as the tool preferred when it came to several things that I knew what meant, but what is sexual union with satan? It says it's one of the 'crimes'. So what does that mean? Seriously. I don't know and I'm interested learning what it means. I have no idea.
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

you do some interesting things in your spare time.

actually I saw this device on a tv show believe it or not. Though not in action. .

I believe it was a show on the history channel about torture. It showed torture devices all throughout history. I think it finished up with abu ghraib. though there wasn't any actual toture there, they talked about using electrodes on the nipples and genitals.

Comment

was going through some .. for .. educational purposes..oh well anyway it says this was usually used as the tool preferred when it came to several things that I knew what meant, but what is sexual union with satan? It says it's one of the 'crimes'. So what does that mean? Seriously. I don't know and I'm interested learning what it means. I have no idea.
      I heard of summoning a succubus or an incubus to have sex with you or some thing like that.
      Lysistrata: It comes down to this: Only we women can save Greece.
      Kalonike: Only we women? Poor Greece!

Comment

I saw a museum in San Gimignano in Italy once with all sorts of torture tools... you can't possibly imagine what various possibilities there are to hurt humans in the most excrutiating ways..

*shiver*
        "An archaeologist is the best husband a women can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her." - Agatha Christie
        "Non mortem timemus, sed cogitationem mortis." - Seneca

Comment

You should know you're asking for trouble Pekka by googling 'tool'
          Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Maybe that's about having sex with a goat?
            "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
            "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
            "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Originally posted by Spiffor
              Maybe that's about having sex with a goat?
              Attached Files
              So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
              Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

Working...
              X