PS2 Zones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PS2 Zones

OK so i really wanna play final fantasy tactics again but lacking my now broken chipped ps1 i cant however i've heard a few rumours that theres a zone breaker cd you can buy for the PS2 that lets you play games from all zones on the PAL version. Does anybody know if this is true + do shops stock em (ie, are they legal?)

Cheers
    Learn to overcome the crass demands of flesh and bone, for they warp the matrix through which we perceive the world. Extend your awareness outward, beyond the self of body, to embrace the self of group and the self of humanity. The goals of the group and the greater race are transcendant, and to embrace them is to acheive enlightenment.

Download a PS1 emulator and the gamein question.

Comment

not the same and i couldnt find it anyways lol besides ive contributed my money towards buying the original game so i don't care if i've got to use illegal means to bloody play it because of damn corporate practises !
      Learn to overcome the crass demands of flesh and bone, for they warp the matrix through which we perceive the world. Extend your awareness outward, beyond the self of body, to embrace the self of group and the self of humanity. The goals of the group and the greater race are transcendant, and to embrace them is to acheive enlightenment.

Comment

Working...
      X