• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Minge means something else entirely

Ewa

Ewa Minge
    Safer worlds through superior firepower

Comment

Ewa Minge? Isn´t she related to Alotta Fagina?
      I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

And of course, 5 across and 5 down

Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Can't get enough of Ming? I don't know if this has already been found by someone else, but Ming is moonlighting as an advice columnist: http://images.google.ca/imgres?imgur...lr%3D%26sa%3DN
          Tecumseh's Village, Home of Fine Civilization Scenarios

www.tecumseh.150m.com

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Heresson
              a better photo
              The Vulcans are coming!!!!
              Only feebs vote.

Comment

the lady behind her looks just like my 90-year old profesor at university. I hope she's not a model.
                "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
                I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
                Middle East!

Comment

I have a card game called Mingh
                  (\__/) Save a bunny, eat more Smurf!
                  (='.'=) Sponsored by the National Smurfmeat Council
                  (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

Originally posted by techumseh
                    Can't get enough of Ming? I don't know if this has already been found by someone else, but Ming is moonlighting as an advice columnist: http://images.google.ca/imgres?imgur...lr%3D%26sa%3DN
                    I asked him "why do you lock thread so much?"

His response:

To the pit with you, Earthman!

pit= Mingapulco?
                    I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                    I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Originally posted by techumseh
                      Can't get enough of Ming? I don't know if this has already been found by someone else, but Ming is moonlighting as an advice columnist:

http://images.google.ca/imgres?imgur...lr%3D%26sa%3DN

Thank you... I hadn't seen that one yet... and I love his "simple" answers...
                      Keep on Civin'
                      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Heh a good site.

There's a street in Bakerfield, CA named Ming Street. If I had a camera with me I'd have took a picture.
                        Who is Barinthus?

Comment

Originally posted by Heresson
                          Ewa Minge, one of the best Polish (uh, I don't know the proper word) fashion producer? (she makes clothes, that's what I'm trying to say)
                          Fashion designer is the word you're looking for (I'm assuming that she makes clothes of her own design?)

Comment

When Chegitz Guevara and Bunnygrrl (sp?) met me here in Knoxville, I had the pleasure of taking them to a local Mexican place called Chegitz Guevara's.

They were the first Apolytoners to meet Sophie, btw (Sophie was just a couple of months old.)

Comment

Couple of weeks, wasn't it? She still had that new baby look. And it was Chez Guevara.

Funny thing is, when JT walked in to meet us, I knew from his look it was him.
                              Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Originally posted by Ming

Thank you... I hadn't seen that one yet... and I love his "simple" answers...
                                He makes you seem almost .... reasonable.
                                Tecumseh's Village, Home of Fine Civilization Scenarios

www.tecumseh.150m.com

Comment

Working...
                                X