Passenger side tailpipes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Passenger side tailpipes

Logically tailpipes ought to point towards the center of the street, away from the sidewalk. Yet I noticed a large number of cars have them on the passenger side.

Most are Japanese cars, for which its somewhat excusable - our passenger side is their driver side. However, quite a few American cars have them as well, and the worst tend to be American trucks, which not only have the tailpipe on the passenger side, but actually angle them so the fumes go to the side.

Anyone know why?
    Visit First Cultural Industries
    There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
    Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Pedestrians should wear environmental suits.

Comment

The Japanese drive on the wrong side of the road? I thought only the brits were that stupid

Comment

I may be wrong, but I don't think the Japanese drive on the wrong side of the road.

Besides Australia, and England, only a few former Britsh ruled nations do that I believe.

Comment

The Japanese drive on the left.
          One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by Kuciwalker
            The Japanese drive on the wrong side of the road? I thought only the brits were that stupid
            You have it all the wrong way round, son...
            Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

And he bites!

100-0!

Comment

PH got pwned.
                One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Working...
                X