X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
    "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

That dresser is an affront to sensible people everywhere.
      I'm consitently stupid- Japher
      I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Ted Striker

Comment

Ted! That's probably his mother that kid is looking at. What a pervert.

Comment

Comment

Ted Striker at a young age.
              Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

I wonder how many people get turned on by mannequins? Removing the blur only gives you this.
                Sure, there's some better nude skins for the game, but not included in the game... And AFAIK there's no nude skin that makes children more realistic, so pedofiles would get the same kind of excitement looking at a mannequin of a child

Originally posted by Ted Striker
                THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!!!!!!!
                He's probably thinking: "Who put that stupid blur there?"

Originally posted by Chemical Ollie
                Oh my!

Even Barbie dolls have tits!
                And you can even take off their clothes without seeing any blur

Ban Barbie dolls now!!1
                This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

Originally posted by Adagio
                  And AFAIK there's no nude skin that makes children more realistic, so pedofiles would get the same kind of excitement looking at a mannequin of a child
                  Actually, I have seen mods with exactly that.
                  "Compromises are not always good things. If one guy wants to drill a five-inch hole in the bottom of your life boat, and the other person doesn't, a compromise of a two-inch hole is still stupid." - chegitz guevara
                  "Bill3000: The United Demesos? Boy, I was young and stupid back then.
                  Jasonian22: Bill, you are STILL young and stupid."

"is it normal to imaginne dartrh vader and myself in a tjhreee way with some hot chick? i'ts always been my fantasy" - Dis

Comment

Originally posted by Bill3000

Actually, I have seen mods with exactly that.
                    would you care to explain why you have seen these mods?

I have never seen any, but then again, I have never looked for them.

Comment

Originally posted by Dis

Someone gave a link to them in a livejournal.
                      "Compromises are not always good things. If one guy wants to drill a five-inch hole in the bottom of your life boat, and the other person doesn't, a compromise of a two-inch hole is still stupid." - chegitz guevara

"is it normal to imaginne dartrh vader and myself in a tjhreee way with some hot chick? i'ts always been my fantasy" - Dis

Comment

Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Originally posted by Ted Striker
                          THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!!!!!!!
                          Ted, You're in the game! They actually put you in the game! You should demand royalties or something.
                          "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

Originally posted by Dis

In this place, the mods come looking for YOU...
                            So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
                            Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

I say that we welcome perversion with open hands (well, hand) rather than shun it.

Comment

Strange, I wonder if he could give me the code he's using....

Comment

Working...
                                X