Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pekka
    Well good for you.

With me and my friends, we can do all that we feel like, but nothing means disrespect. Stealing from one another would be disrespect, but nothing said in words or other stuff. Besides, disrespect is acceptable from the best of my friends for me if that should ever happen. We have stronger bound than some words or little acts. At the end of the day, week, month, year and decade, we're still tight bunch, and that's the way it is.
    Nod, to everyone their own.
    Who is Barinthus?

Comment

Maybe he will get the hint your not swimming in cash when he goes to ur apartment and sees that ur a little short on the furniture department.
      When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
      "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
      Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

move to Cincinnati
        Monkey!!!

Comment

Being with someone that doesn't have the money to go around sucks and can ruin friendships. Try to make him understand that you don't have much money to spend and he will adapt.
          I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

Don't you know any sluts?

This is a simple case of
            1) Give in and go to the bar
            2) Introduce him to waiting slut, 5 minutes after you get there
            3) Don't worry about seeing him again until teh end of the trip, when he calls to apologize for not spending more time with you
            "I have as much authority as the pope. I just don't have as many people who believe it." — George Carlin

Comment

To Pekka: sluts=women
              I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

Working...
              X