Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Google Earth

How cool is this?

(Sorry if this has been posted before, I did search)

"The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

The moon map isn't complete!
      DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Originally posted by Asher
        http://moon.google.com
        Yep, I've had a play on that one.

It doesn't suit being a Java app IMO. As soon as the refresh rate becomes noticable it loses a hell of a lot of the WOW! factor.

Comment

ITYM, Javascript? Neither moon nor maps uses Java, AFAIK.
          I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

Originally posted by DanS
            ITYM, Javascript? Neither moon nor maps uses Java, AFAIK.
            Sorry you are right, I knew the Earth map didn't but the Moon map has a java feel to it and I jumped to conclusions.

The Moon one is still pants though...

Comment

Zoom in all the way on the moon one.
              "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
              Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

what is this? should I download it? How does it differ from their normal satellite pictures?

Comment

amazing
                  I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

And unlike most 's that did actually make me laugh out loud!

Comment

Originally posted by Dis
                      what is this? should I download it? How does it differ from their normal satellite pictures?
                      Whats my name? What year is it? Who's the President?

DL it, its fun.

Comment

What?

Comment

Comment

Google Mars!

Comment

Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Working...
                              X