Listen up, you WUSSIES!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mrs. Tuberski
    TY barinthus. Speaking for my self, Idont want a wuss. I do want tuber to be a nice guy but not so nice that I can be a giant ***** to him. No brownnosing either. I want him to be nice to me cause I deserve it not cause hes an asskisser.
    No problem, Mrs T. You just inspire me to be a wuss all I can be

What you said makes sense. It's same in reverse for guys... well at least for me. I've ended dating relationships because the girl was a wuss herself - overeager to meet my every single need and accept my moods uncomplaining. I just find it pathetic and kind of disgusting.

Assertive women who knows how not to take any crap is more exciting and definitely a keeper.
    Who is Barinthus?

Comment

Why stop there? I say, let's reintroduce cavemen clubs and men should just crack the woman over the head and drag her back to his cave by her hair
      Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison
        Why stop there? I say, let's reintroduce cavemen clubs and men should just crack the woman over the head and drag her back to his cave by her hair
        Typical wuss reaction

Wussiness and niceness are different things, and Mrs T explains it well. When you're a wuss, you are "nice" because you're actually a pushoiver. Wussiness goes beyond accomodating the woman, it's about being dominated by the woman.

Genuine niceness is different. You care for the woman and her happiness. The behaviour of a nice man doesn't come from the fact that he's desperate (and hoping that, by accepting everything, she'll tolerate him in her arms), but simply because he thinks it's the better for her.

A nice non-wussy man will usually not accept abuse, while still caring for the happiness of the woman.
        "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
        "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
        "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Originally posted by Barinthus

No problem, Mrs T. You just inspire me to be a wuss all I can be

What you said makes sense. It's same in reverse for guys... well at least for me. I've ended dating relationships because the girl was a wuss herself - overeager to meet my every single need and accept my moods uncomplaining. I just find it pathetic and kind of disgusting.

Assertive women who knows how not to take any crap is more exciting and definitely a keeper.
          I wouldn't mind a woman like that. ahh who am I kidding, I wouldn't mind any woman.

Comment

Working...
          X