Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cool Cats Clog the Can

It's true.

But that's not the story. But let's start from the beginning. I was super hurry because I got up too late this morning, and I felt this urge to go for number two. I did it, but to my great surprise, the toilet didn't flush my master piece. I had clogged my toilet. Damn it. Well no can do I had to run and get to work so..

.. but at work it hit me from the sky that I don't have any tools to open the toilet. So when I got off, I went to superstore to get some. A nice pump. I also got them brushes, for light task usage and cleaning the toilet. Note that I did have one but I had broken it because it was POS plastic like they all are and it snapped. So I had to buy a new one also.

That, combined with the rest of my shoppings. More TP, cigarettes and condoms. Did I get the looks.. if looks could do something, it would have done it to me. At first, I was kind of embarrased, a human feeling, but then I got my usual gear on. Instead of being kind of embarrased, I was extremely proud. I wonder if they thought I was into scat or something, with all the producs I bought. Pump, that big brush thing, TP.. condoms.. and of course smokes for later usage. I was proud, yes. I made sure I made eye contact with everyone in the line. I was especially proud when the clerk said good day to me. Yes it is a good day. Every day a young man such as myself clogs the toilet and is proud of it, is a special day.

So.. happy special day to all.

Now I go fix my toilet. EMERGING SUBS, USE THE PUMPSSSS NOO AARGHHH IT'S A TRAAAP!! It can jump? DAAMN!
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Every day a young man such as myself clogs the toilet and is proud of it, is a special day.

Comment

Harhumph, anything like that I usually upgrade to number five.

I wonder if the american threat-level system could be applied to this?

"Mjup, deffinately orange"
      I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

Congratulations Pekka. Did you also get bleach? Can't have a toilet without bleach.

What did Snoop Dogg say to the lady at the laundrymat?

"I don't use soap fool I use BLEAACH!!!!!"

We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

you know what is really terrible about this post? pekka has had a more thrilling year only because of this then i will have...
          Bunnies!
          Welcome to the DBTSverse!
          God, Allah, boedha, siva, the stars, tealeaves and the palm of you hand. If you are so desperately looking for something to believe in GO FIND A MIRROR
          'Space05us is just a stupid nice guy' - Space05us

Comment

Ted is right, after that kind of hammering, bleach would be a must!

I'd bleach it!
            Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Working...
            X