Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He's so cute

And we've been going out for a bit now.

And he likes classical music. We're already planning on seeing the Mahler 7th in May. And that's a hard one.

And he's a recovering Mormon.
    Tutto nel mondo è burla

Oh. And I've had a bit to drink!
    Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Tassi?
      I'm consitently stupid- Japher
      I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Theben
          Tassi?
          Sick, man, sick.
          Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Oooh, we're going Morrocan on Thursday. Cous cous all around!
            Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Hmm, Boris's thread reminds me of a joke:

Three nuns go up to the Pearly Gates. "Are you ready for your pop quiz?" asks St. Peter.

"Pop quiz?? No one told us of any pop quiz."

"Sure," says St. Peter. "You have to pass a pop quiz in order to get into Heaven."

"Well if we must, we must. So, ask your questions."

St. Peter asks the first nun, "Who were the first man and the first woman."

"Easy," says the first nun. "Adam and Eve."

And the flowers bloomed, and the birds sang, and the Gates to Heaven opened wide.

After the first nun had entered Heaven, St. Peter asks the second nun, "What was the first thing Adam said to Eve?"

The second nun thinks for a second and then replies, "Madam, I'm Adam."

And the flowers bloomed, and the birds sang, and the Gates to Heaven opened wide.

After the second nun had entered Heaven, St. Peter asks the third nun, "What was the first thing Eve said to Adam?"

The third nun thinks and thinks and thinks. "Man, that's a hard one!"

Comment

And he's a recovering Mormon.
                Damaged goods.

ABORT! ABORT!
                "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

One of 5 kids. 4 boys, 1 girl. 3 out of 4 boys are gay. How does that happen?
                  Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Clearly the gay disease is contagious.

Comment

Indeed. Better double up the next time you hang out with Jaguar.
                      Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Originally posted by Boris Godunov
                        One of 5 kids. 4 boys, 1 girl. 3 out of 4 boys are gay. How does that happen?
                        One of my friends was mormon and gay also. Well, he was.

Right before his mission, he was converted to be straight again magically by the church.

They sent him to Northern California (Sacramento actually), knowing full well he "used to be" gay.

Also, Boris -- you and your boy should rent Latter Days and watch it one night. It's an incredibly appropriate movie, and a good one at that.
                        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

A sexually agressive, homosexual, party animal falls for a young Mormon missionary promoting fireworks from their respective friends and families.
                          Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Watch the trailer!

Great domain names provide SEO, branding, and a memorable experience for your users. Get a premium domain today.

(yes that's the kid from Third rock from the Sun on the right).

Comment

My mormon used to be a choir boy. And when you're talking Mormons, that really means they can sing!
                              Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Working...
                              X