No announcement yet.

just. plain. STUPID.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have "I'm not racist but I'm nervous when I have to talk to black people because it's not natural".

I think that's better, yes?
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

• Pekka, stop, you'll have a stroke.
      I'm consitently stupid- Japher
      I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

• Originally posted by Q Cubed
        Are we playing a card game?

* Q Cubed plays the "I only got one black friend card"!
        While a lvl1 card is ok, I've got a Black Friends lvl3. My Asian Friends and Hispanic Friends cards are both lvl1s. My Gay Minority card is one of my most powerful cards and I can add modifyer cards to it like Act Straight and *** Hags.
        The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

• Drose: don't worry about it. When he realized he lost the argument, he went for the ad hominem attack to take attention away from the debate.
          "Mal nommer les choses, c'est accroître le malheur du monde" - Camus (thanks Davout)

"I thought you must be dead ..." he said simply. "So did I for a while," said Ford, "and then I decided I was a lemon for a couple of weeks. A kept myself amused all that time jumping in and out of a gin and tonic."

Comment

• Originally posted by Kaak
            che: stop making a partisan argument.

Everything is partisan for me.

And for the record, I think i'm at least as educated as you are che

You have shown very little evidence to support that supposition.
            Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

• Originally posted by Theben

If your point was that teaching lop-sided history is bad, then I agreed with you from the get-go. If your point was that teaching history with a focal point is bad (which is what I read) then you're way off.
              What's stupid is trying to compensate lop-sided history by additionally teaching something else, presumably lop-sided in the other direction. If the basic history tuition is well-balanced, they can add whatever focused extra studies they want for all I care.
              Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
              The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

Working...
              X