Hello summer, Good bye Apolyton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello summer, Good bye Apolyton

So, it seems that summer is here, and the forum has ground to a virtual halt. Hence, I'll be leaving, and won't grace you with my presence as much as I used to.

This is the perfect time to write some papers I am actually looking forward to writing, jumpstart that critic position I was offered in an e-zine, and hit all the swimming pools, beaches, hot tubs, gyms, work ( ), coffeeshops, pubs, clubs, raves, concerts, woods, hills, deserts and lakes - basically, do stuff I've been waiting to do for about a year now.

Have a great summer, and see you in the fall.

Mods - you don't have to ban me if you're lazy, btw.

Bye!
    urgh.NSFW

Re: Hello summer, Good bye Apolyton

Originally posted by Az
    woods
    I never thought of Israel as having deep troll forests
    The enemy cannot push a button if you disable his hand.

Comment

He'll get called up by the army to defend the homeland.
      Long time member @ Apolyton
      Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

we have some forests, mostly planted by evil emperialists and even more evil zionazis, and no, with any luck, we won't have war in the near future, though admittedly this would be a very interesting summer ( albeit full of tragedy, death and all that jazz).

an example of Israeli forest:

bye, guys.
        urgh.NSFW

Comment

Later, have fun!

Is the ******* gone?

Comment

That looks nice! Have fun!
            The enemy cannot push a button if you disable his hand.

Comment

I've always wanted to close one of these 'love the attention" i'm leaving threads, just to see if the person would complain about it being closed, despite the fact that they shouldn't see that I did it, since they're supposed to be gone.........................
              It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

trys to get one in first

Comment

Originally posted by rah
                  I've always wanted to close one of these 'love the attention" i'm leaving threads, just to see if the person would complain about it being closed, despite the fact that they shouldn't see that I did it, since they're supposed to be gone.........................

Comment

I guess it weren't deleted.
                    I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                    I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Hey, maybe the mods have lost their rods!?!? I'm thinking there's a glitch in the matrix and rah was unable to close this thread. He said he was going to, then...nothing! Anarchy will surely reign!

Comment

I thought Israel burned all its forests to spite the Palestinians.

There, is that troll-y enough for ya'?
                        The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

I just said I always wanted to, not that I was going to.
                          I actually wanted to see if he would post after that so I could laugh some more.
                          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

what do you mean you only have desert in Israel! TRUTH!

Anyway, have fun artyyy:
                            In da butt.
                            "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                            THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                            "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Working...
                            X