Travelling Tips

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Travelling Tips

Going on an interrail trip this thuesday, if anyone has any tips on what to see in Germany, Austria, Italy and Greece feel free to share
    No Fighting here, this is the war room!

1/3 of all Italian Renaissance art is in Florence.

Comment

that's not real interrail route. Change your route. That's my tip. It's like me doing Norway, Sweden, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania. NOW CHANGE YOUR ROUTE!
      In da butt.
      "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
      THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
      "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

0% of Germany's interesting sights are in Stuttgart

In Southwestern Germany, there are some very good tourist destinations: Tübingen, Heidelberg and the Constance Lake (Bodensee) are good visits. The Bodensee is really enjoyable, and seems to be even moreso on the Austrian side
        "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
        "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
        "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

If you happen to stop in Stuttgart anyways visit the Neue&Alte
          http://www.staatsgalerie.de/
          Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!

Comment

Well yes, that's the one interesting sight in Stuttgart, if you're into museums (I live right next to the museum)
            "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
            "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
            "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Berlin

Comment

Working...
              X