LOL, silly people

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOL, silly people

I know this is probably just a pointless thread but I just got a menu for an Indian takeaway. Apparently for orders over £10 you get 'complimentary poppadoms and onion salad'. Plus on orders over £10 they do free delivery to a variety of places, including Leigh. At last check, Leigh was in Greater Manchester, over 200 miles away Yet they don't deliver to Lee, which is just down the road a bit

I do wish people would take care when producing these things
    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Perhaps they were in a curry when they made it.

Comment

*whap*
      "In the beginning was the Word. Then came the ******* word processor." -Dan Simmons, Hyperion

Comment

You appear to be getting everywhere, you...
        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Who, me?
          "In the beginning was the Word. Then came the ******* word processor." -Dan Simmons, Hyperion

Comment

Yes you. Now kindly stop spamming, the moderators around here don't take too kindly to spamming
            Speaking of Erith:

Comment

Whapping punsters is not spsmming. It's acting in the interests of the public good.

(And just to keep it on-topic, I added a special typo just for you!)

Comment

mmm curry delivered wherever I like

i think these guys deliver as well
                Attached Files
                Safer worlds through superior firepower

Comment

You don't want to know what they put in the raita there
                  Speaking of Erith:

Comment

Originally posted by Koyaanisqatsi
                    Whapping punsters is not spsmming. It's acting in the interests of the public good.

(And just to keep it on-topic, I added a special typo just for you!)
                    They are not. However, I don't see any of those
                    Speaking of Erith:

Comment

This thread is terrible. It ought to have a special warning in the title so people don't waste their time opening it.

Comment

I think this thread ought to be stuck to the top...
                        Speaking of Erith:

Comment

...of a listing of Most Terrible Threads of 2005, yes.

Comment

Don't blame me! I just put this here as an opportunity (perhaps) to put funny typos here and the like. But, as ever, my threads seem to attract a certain 'unsavoury element' and it just gets spammed
                            Speaking of Erith:

Comment

Ming

My local takeaway.
                              One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Working...
                              X