something for the Danes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Last Conformist
    Sverigedemokraterna, nationaldemokraterna, nydemokraterna, socialdemokraterna?

Am I the only one seeing a worrying pattern here?
    It is indeed worrying to see such long compound words used with such impunity.
    I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

Originally posted by Combat Ingrid
      Gang rapes
      Nope, gang rapes have happened with ethnic swedes also.
      I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Zoidberg
        Nope, gang rapes have happened with ethnic swedes also.
        Indeed, the girl is usually ethnic Swede
        But seriously, the majority of gang rapists have immigrant background and display a really ****ty and respectless attitude ("jävla svennehora"), so it IS an immigrant-related problem.
        The enemy cannot push a button if you disable his hand.

Comment

That's simply not true.
          [/QUOTE]

How come then that swedish "posters" in danish papers claims otherwise - claiming that journalists are risking to get fired if they do it ?

It hasn't occured to you that he was lying out of his ass? While gangs of immigrant youth are a problem in some areas, they're far from attaining the (very limited) organization and firepower of the MC gangs.
          Tell that to those that got killed by automatic weapons in cristiania.

Since you seem to have no clue about the situation in Sweden wrt immigrants, we could not care less about your guesses.
          Since sweden isn't that much different from denmark, I think that my guesses is pretty close to the reality. In denmark we are working to solve the problems - sweden hasn't even accepted the existence of the problems.
          With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

The only race related crimes I can think of is honor killings. And then it´s quite obvious where they´re from... Otherwise it´s just crime. Nationality doesn´t enter into it. The criminality among immigrants is a social problem, not a racial one.
            Actually, I don't like the term "race related crime". I don't belive that crime has anything to do with "race".

Nationality or ethnicity on the other side do have a meaning. Not that those who are members of a such are specially geared for crime, but combined with social problems and lack of integration it is reasonable to identify them as such. If not, you just end up treating them as inbreed swedes wich won't solve their specific problems.
            With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Originally posted by BlackCat

That's simply not true.

How come then that swedish "posters" in danish papers claims otherwise - claiming that journalists are risking to get fired if they do it ?
              I don't know. Presumably they think they've got something to gain by telling lies.

Tell that to those that got killed by automatic weapons in cristiania.
              Um? Last I heard, Christiania is in Denmark ...

Since sweden isn't that much different from denmark, I think that my guesses is pretty close to the reality.
              You may think so, but that doesn't mean that is so. You've demonstrated a pretty profound lack of knowledge of the immigration debate in Sweden.
              In denmark we are working to solve the problems - sweden hasn't even accepted the existence of the problems.
              You've given me plenty of reason to think you're in no position to judge that.
              Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
              The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

Um? Last I heard, Christiania is in Denmark ...
                Yes, that is quite right - at least we can agree on geography.

Since my references to ethnical gang activities was pointed at Denmark, I guess that it was quite sensible to mention the Christiania murders.

Problem is really, noone knows how much ethnical crime there are in Sweden since this information is suppressed.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

BlackCat, you argue like a xenophobe. Nothing is "supressed" in Sweden regarding "ethnic crimes". There is no conspiracy that holds the immigrants to another standard then ethnic swedes.

Actually, I don't like the term "race related crime". I don't belive that crime has anything to do with "race".

Nationality or ethnicity on the other side do have a meaning. Not that those who are members of a such are specially geared for crime, but combined with social problems and lack of integration it is reasonable to identify them as such. If not, you just end up treating them as inbreed swedes wich won't solve their specific problems.
                  So you mean that for instance arabs or ethiopians are more likely to commit crime when they suffer social problems and a lack of integration? Isn´t this just a fancy way of saying that immigrants are untermensch who must be dealt with accordingly?

Comment

BlackCat, you argue like a xenophobe. Nothing is "supressed" in Sweden regarding "ethnic crimes". There is no conspiracy that holds the immigrants to another standard then ethnic swedes.
                    BS. At my first job (1979 I worked with a tamil - we couldn't understand a word of each others language, but had no problems doing our job wich was cutting up wood in a nasty machine saw - neither of us got injured Next experience was at my study. I lived at a "kollegium" (400 youths stuck into 12 sqm appartments) with a korean girl and a chinese guy (well, he could turn anyone into a xenophobe - his table manners was just awful and his cooking ) - there was a black girl too, but I can't remember where she was from. At the study, I teamed up with an egyptian guy - we paired for almost two years and only split up because we followed different tracks. My best friend are married to a black colombian. At my current work I work close together with a chinese and an arab. I have become a friend with an owner of a local greek restaurant (nah, hes actually from Crete). Oh, and for the last twenty years I have lived in one of Copenhagens suburbs with a large immigration population.

If you really want to call that xenophobe, then I don't have much hope for the future of this planet.

Second point - my sources is swedes writing in danish papers because it's their only way to express what aren't allowed in swedish papers.

So you mean that for instance arabs or ethiopians are more likely to commit crime when they suffer social problems and a lack of integration? Isn´t this just a fancy way of saying that immigrants are untermensch who must be dealt with accordingly?
                    Haven't said aword that in any way could be interpreted in that way. What I'm saying is that if you are ignoring that certain immigrant groups are repeatedly represented in crime, you ignore that these people may have special problems that need special care. It's just plain idiotic to treat them as natives because it doesn't go to the root of their problems. Their problems isn't that father has left and mother has a heavily drinking problem - thir problem is typically that they are undereducated, can't speak the language, mother hardly know other language than her origin etc.

It is these problems that you make the austrich attitude to and never get solved before you accept that people are different and should be handled different.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

BS. At my first job (1979 I worked with a tamil - we couldn't understand a word of each others language, but had no problems doing our job wich was cutting up wood in a nasty machine saw - neither of us got injured Next experience was at my study. I lived at a "kollegium" (400 youths stuck into 12 sqm appartments) with a korean girl and a chinese guy (well, he could turn anyone into a xenophobe - his table manners was just awful and his cooking ) - there was a black girl too, but I can't remember where she was from. At the study, I teamed up with an egyptian guy - we paired for almost two years and only split up because we followed different tracks. My best friend are married to a black colombian. At my current work I work close together with a chinese and an arab. I have become a friend with an owner of a local greek restaurant (nah, hes actually from Crete). Oh, and for the last twenty years I have lived in one of Copenhagens suburbs with a large immigration population.

If you really want to call that xenophobe, then I don't have much hope for the future of this planet.

Second point - my sources is swedes writing in danish papers because it's their only way to express what aren't allowed in swedish papers.
                      Yada, yada, yada. Do you want a medal for your cross-ethnic relationships? I was referring to your conspiracy theories about supression of the truth of immigrants. Do you know how many nazi/racist groups and individuals use exactly that argument against the "quislings" in the government who they claim is selling out our country to evil groups of foreigners? I´m not saying you are either a racist or a nazi, but your argumentation is uncanningly similar. As for your second point. I think it says more about the standard of danish newspapers than it does about swedish...

Haven't said aword that in any way could be interpreted in that way. What I'm saying is that if you are ignoring that certain immigrant groups are repeatedly represented in crime, you ignore that these people may have special problems that need special care. It's just plain idiotic to treat them as natives because it doesn't go to the root of their problems. Their problems isn't that father has left and mother has a heavily drinking problem - thir problem is typically that they are undereducated, can't speak the language, mother hardly know other language than her origin etc.

It is these problems that you make the austrich attitude to and never get solved before you accept that people are different and should be handled different.
                      If the integration of certain nationalities has failed that needs to be adressed and dealt with as a integration problem. It has nothing to do with nationality. You can take any ethnic group and place them at the lowest end of society and see increased social unrest and criminality.

I don´t argue with you regarding the need for some "special care" however. Or as I like to call it, positive discrimination.

Comment

Problem is really, noone knows how much ethnical crime there are in Sweden since this information is suppressed.
                        Did I mention you appear to have no clue what you're talking about? The fact that immigrants commit a disproportionately large percentage of certain kinds of crimes is in no way suppressed.
                        Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
                        The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

Did I mention you appear to have no clue what you're talking about? The fact that immigrants commit a disproportionately large percentage of certain kinds of crimes is in no way suppressed.
                          Strange that such statistic is avaliable since it is't recorded or at least not publiciced.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Yada, yada, yada. Do you want a medal for your cross-ethnic relationships?
                            Nope, just wanted to dispaly the meaningless of your claims. Actually, I'm not surprised by your answer. Could it be that your knowledge is based on a political view and not on practice ?

I was referring to your conspiracy theories about supression of the truth of immigrants. Do you know how many nazi/racist groups and individuals use exactly that argument against the "quislings" in the government who they claim is selling out our country to evil groups of foreigners? I´m not saying you are either a racist or a nazi, but your argumentation is uncanningly similar. As for your second point. I think it says more about the standard of danish newspapers than it does about swedish...
                            Could you please stop that rubbish about conspiracy therories - I neither buy that BS about "selling out to foreigners" etc, but it is really the base of your problem - you see nazis everywhere just because someone talk about immigration witch is totally insane.

No, my second point doesn't say anything about the quality of danish papers - it says a lot about the very bad debate niveau in sweden where you aren't allowed to state your opinion - sorry, not quite rigth - if you do you are automatically stamped as a neonazi - that is really a thing that improves debate and solves problems .

If the integration of certain nationalities has failed that needs to be adressed and dealt with as a integration problem. It has nothing to do with nationality. You can take any ethnic group and place them at the lowest end of society and see increased social unrest and criminality.
                            Of course it has something to do with nationality if you can figure out that certain immigration groups has has problems. Trouble is that if you ignore ethnicity in crime, you don't identify the problems.

I don´t argue with you regarding the need for some "special care" however. Or as I like to call it, positive discrimination.
                            Positive discrimination is just the worst solution that can be chosen.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Working...
                            X