Live Performance!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Performance!!

Who wants to do live performance? I have been intriqued for a long long time now.. To do a REAL live performance. On crowdy place like a mall. Or just the streets.. without notice, just sneaking in and starting it. Just for fun. Let people watch and have something to tell to their friends when they come back from shopping.

This particular one I've been contemplating for some time now, some of you might have heard about it.

I want to go and put the Axel Foley theme from Beverly Hills Cops playing reasonably loud, get in with tight spandex suit, one colour, sneakers on, and the spandex suit has to have a hood I pull over me head tight too, leaving only my face exposed.

I'd bring one of these synthesizers too, and wear it like a guitar, playing the theme, or pretending to play. I'd make a coreography too, so I would be moving while playing. Something stupid and embarrasing. The more people feel ashamed for me, the better Run in, do the show, run out.

So what's your dream of live performance?
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Riiiight
    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Jump onto the scene during a Britney concert and rape her right there.
      Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
      The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

I don't think I'll ever do it but it would be fun I figure. PH, what will your act be like?
        In da butt.
        "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

My act? Not a bleeding clue
          Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

you see that's your problem PH.. you gotta have a plan for every situation.
            In da butt.

Comment

I'd probably try and do a stand-up routine and fail dismally
              Speaking of Erith:

Comment

ok.. would you fail on purpose, or try to not fail and that just would be the likely outcome anyway?
                In da butt.

Comment

Well it's a very hypothetical situation
                  Speaking of Erith:

Comment

no no it makes all the difference...
                    In da butt.

Comment

Originally posted by Last Conformist
                      Jump onto the scene during a Britney concert and rape her right there.
                      You have a pregnancy fetish?

Comment

Originally posted by JohnT

You have a pregnancy fetish?
                        Britney is pregnant? Shows how closely I follow celeb news.

The neat thing is that people would probably think it's part of the show.
                        Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
                        The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

Am I the only one that passed over SC's long original post and read the "I would jump on stage and rape Britney" comment and was led to believe this was a thread about "live performance" as in sex in public?
                          meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

Working...
                          X