Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't get any gorlfreinfd

I am not sleepy

I play with it a lot (and when I say alot, I mean a lot)

JM
    Jon Miller-
    I AM.CANADIAN
    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

I play with it a lot (and when I say alot, I mean a lot)

WTMI.

I can't get any gorlfreinfd

Yes you can. Chicks dig you. Remember the girl on the train you told about that day? There are thousands of those, everywhere!
      urgh.NSFW

Comment

doesn't seem to be right now.... I don't know what was up with me long ago.....

JM
        Jon Miller-
        I AM.CANADIAN
        GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Originally posted by Az
          Yes you can. Chicks dig you. Remember the girl on the train you told about that day? There are thousands of those, everywhere!
          Yeah, remember, if you've got the cash, you can get a gash
          Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Word up Provost speaks the truth

Jon Miller how old are you anyway? 22? That's a difficult age for a guy to get chicks if you aren't dashingly handsom and have no money.

I say hit the gym, get big muscles. Problem solved.
            We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

I Am 24

JM
              Jon Miller-
              I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

To find girlfriend don't look for girlfriend. Look for self.
                I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

I have no interest in looking for self..

JM
                  Jon Miller-
                  I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

JM - go to places where nice, sincere fellows are appreciated. Join your local under thirty Republicans or Democrats, whichever floats your boat. Intense political girls. Short, spectacular sex. Sitting on Vesuvius when she blows.
                    The worst form of insubordination is being right - Keith D., marine veteran. A dictator will starve to the last civilian - self-quoted
                    And on the eigth day, God realized it was Monday, and created caffeine. And behold, it was very good. - self-quoted
                    Klaatu: I'm impatient with stupidity. My people have learned to live without it.
                    Mr. Harley: I'm afraid my people haven't. I'm very sorry… I wish it were otherwise.

Comment

JM in your most recent picture (that I saw) your grooming had improved dramatically... you CAN be a good-looking guy when you want.

If you're exercising that helps...

The last detail is all mental. Well, that and cash. Unless you can find a chick who is willing to spend on you.
                      I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                      I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Miller
                        I have no interest in looking for self..

JM
                        Girls can tell.

Comment

note, I am not saying that I am not selfish.. although I wish I was

perhaps I am too selfish

it is just that my selfishness is not inward, it's outward

I tend too much inward anyway.. if I had interest in looking for self, then I would only be inward and would collapse..

talking to my freind, he thinks that the girls who I spent time talking to at the party were two of the hottest (out of my league then, likely)

JM
                          Jon Miller-
                          I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

I wonder if you go looking for girls out of your league to avoid a relationship or do you just not know the girl is out of your league so to speak. It works the same for girls too they want the tall buff dude that wont take a second glance but some of these gilrs know that cant get him thats why they try. You might sit down one of these days and try to write down the qualities you want in a girl then try and figure out where youmight find one like her
                            When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
                            "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
                            Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Miller
                              note, I am not saying that I am not selfish.. although I wish I was

perhaps I am too selfish

it is just that my selfishness is not inward, it's outward

I tend too much inward anyway.. if I had interest in looking for self, then I would only be inward and would collapse..

talking to my freind, he thinks that the girls who I spent time talking to at the party were two of the hottest (out of my league then, likely)

JM
                              I don't mean to be selfish. I mean to be happy being single. Then a girlfriend will come to you. It's just like being married. When you are married when come out of the woodwork, because you aren't trying to find them.

Comment

Whittle.
                                The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

Working...
                                X